Reviews for Ten Years Gone
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Hfjsbxgvudhsgvgdhskchdkpuejdofhensifnejsgkosb

That was my brain exploding

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! I love the alternate djinn universe! Though im sad pepper turned out to be evil, it kinda was too good to be true! The FEELS this put me through! GAH! There are no words! either I need to stop reading ff at midnight or this is amazing! (And since option A will happen the day Dean abandons Sam for real, my $$ is on option B ;D )
fairyjensen chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Oh my gosh, this story made me cry twice. It was so good, really awesome job writing it!
ElizaT chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
*-*
Great!
ElizaT chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Nãooo... você não pode ter matado Dean! XO
goldenspringtime chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Such a heartbreaking story, seriously when Dean told Sam to leave that was a very powerful moment, but it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, and is a very good story I liked it a lot.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
WOW. I loved this! And the thing is I can totally see this happening too. The ending was good without being sappy. Well done :)
casammy chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
The end killed me, god since I love dean when he says to sam that it has him and that it does not go to allow that it should happen to him at all malonada, love dean big bro always so overprotective and sam in spite of not wanting to admit it always belongs so dependent on dean, who is going to die of pain if it does not have his big bro together with him
ccase13 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
That was a really spooky story although Dean and Jimmy did come out better, it sounded like Bobby Singer drank himself to death.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I should've known it was some sort of trick, but I was buying the alternate dimension thing. I'm so so glad that wasn't Sam's new reality! I really felt bad for Sam, not just because of the deaths but because I thought he was stuck, alone, in that new world...
Barranca chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I knew it had to be some kind of trick, Sam asleep for ten years and the world seemingly totally different. Didn't make it any less creepy though! I must have been as relieved as Sam in the end...
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Ah, it was a djinn nightmare. Totally awesome. I just wrote one almost similar, well, not really alike at all, just involving a djinn, but funny we were thinking of the same creature...

I really liked that and had no idea how it was going to turn out. I love being surprised.
Kiss of the Shadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
The story's great and all but one ( two things actually) is bothering me, first if it was 2021 Obama wouldn't be president, secondly, he would be 38 going on to 39...

Sorry, otherwise, love the story XD
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Wow, finally got to catch up on this fic and LOVED it! Very unique and well-written. I love your attention to detail and emotion. Awesome writing! :)

-Bunny
silvercougarcub chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
That was great! Ya had my mind twisting on what the crap was going on. Thought it was another 'French Mistake' thing. Djinn? Nice twist! Great work, good grammar and spelling. A
cornev chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I never in a million years saw that twist coming!I really really enjoyed this fic; well-written and masterfully thought out :) Awesome, great, terrific ... thanks! :) -Corrie