Reviews for The Summer Project
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 27 . 1/28/2012
I bet this prompt made your actually day. I hope that when you're older and in a real time job, you have a friend that you can lie and watch Stephen King movies like this with too because I know that you love them. It was also very nice to see some Robbie/Ewan bonding.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 26 . 1/28/2012
This is fantastic. I can just imagine Robbie doing this because he's afraid that he'll burn his meal while he's so desperate to make sure that everyone is enjoying his first attempt at cooking.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 25 . 1/27/2012
Of course Jamie would know about his father's friends and his drinking habits. I could see these guys having a great time with a drinking game but well done for refraining and remembering that it was based on a summer project. Excellent writing.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 24 . 1/20/2012
You really do approve of this Chris Young guy, I like. This is a great little one shot. Have you noticed I've run out of things to say. My reviews are going to end up being one word.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 23 . 1/17/2012
This play is fantastic and that puppet... gah! It's nicely written.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
This is hilarious. I don't think I know anyone who likes the small talk in hairdressers.
ThePointGirl chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
HEY! I've read all of them, but I'm a lazy b**** and couldn't be asked to put a review on each 22 chapters :P

Anyway,this little snipet is too awesome.

'Robbie just to smile as he sarcastically thought a response about he bet she couldn't'

That right there is Robbie embodied :)I love that it's quite snide, but then again casual and sarcastic. It's a nice snapshot length which is good to read when your teacher is skulking behind you ever so often :)

My other favourite ones are: Bake a Cake with this - "I have!" The boy cried happily before smiling at his auntie. "Did dad tell you that I made the football team?" He asked as he let go of her and led her into the apartment where he took hold of her hand and dragged her into the kitchen.

Exercise More with this - "Come on, old man!" He teased sitting up as his father sat down next to him and took a drink of his water. "I've enjoyed this dad," he admitted causing Robbie to smile at him.

And Sleep in A Tent with this - "I'm not stupid, Dad. I might only be eleven years old but I can totally see the way you look at her,"

They all are ruddy brilliant but I'm lazy and I can't be asked to type out every single thing that's a pleasure to read about them.

Keep them going to 50 :)
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
Well someone just wrote their own spirit out into that. Fabulous.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
I'm going to keep re-reading this story forever. It's extremely sweet and I'm so glad that you've shown that their friendship has changed throughout the years. It's extremely cute.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
Oh Jackie, Robbie had just managed to score then boom, you blew it. Jealous!Jackie is always fun to read especially when it's a giggle like this one!
Cheesecake-and-Pengins chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
I love this story, it's so fluffy I could die lol. I was considering clogging up your reviews by doing each chapter but then I realised how much effort that would take so I'll settle for just saying they were all awesome but my favourite has got to be either 'Drawing on the ground with chalk' or 'Take a train journey.'
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
Haha... Oh boy the trouble that activity could bring about...
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
I love how cute Jamie and Robbie's father/son relationship is in this! It's really nicely written and you can tell that Jamie is a great eleven year old to have in your life. Fabulous.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
Oh boy, Robbie trying yoga is a hilarious concept. Excellent idea and I hope they write it into an episode.
newyork24-7 chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
I'm losing track of what I have and haven't reviewed.

This was sweet, and on an unrelated note I've always meant to try yoga.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »