Reviews for 88 Miles Per Hour
Shadowpawzzz chapter 10 . 1/25
This was a great story I am sorry you had trolls bashing you. Great job thou.
Star Iron chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
Ah I can understand feeding off of positive reinforcement. I for one quite enjoy happy and light so if you could tell me in advance what stories I should avoid, please let me know.
tlhgeek chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
I quite enjoyed this story. If you ever come back to it I look forward to that.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Please continue. Thanks!
otakumick chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Great story, I do hope you continue it at some point.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Wow, I've read,or read as much as I could stomach. Many of your stories. Do you know what the common thread of each of them is? That you the author in the guise of a character of your choice is better than any anyone at anything and your not shy about telling everyone who reads, or attempts to read, your work.

I like your work when I can ignore the soapbox you preach to us little people from but then you go bashing everyone and everything for hundreds of words over and over and I just have to pull the plug and scub out my mind with bleach.

Anywho, I just erased several more paragraphs of why I think you suck but I think I'll just leave it at you suck since you should be able to comprehend that you suck... Btw, you suck.
kewllewk chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
(this is more than a little late, I know. I figured you might like a positive opinion regardless. For the record, this is on this chapter and not the next one because this is where the discontinuation notice was, so I figured it was as good as any place.)

I don't know about anyone else, but I rather like this story. Your style very much tends towards amassing as much power as possible just to see what you can break for fun, and I love reading that. This runs well in that vein, so seeing more of the same is exactly what I expected and wanted when I started reading it. At the same time, this story is clearly novel enough to separate itself from the others you've written. Most of your focus in the other stories tends to be towards fantasy, while this has a clear scifi bent, so it didn't threaten to retread any of the same ground(not that that's ever been a real problem in your works anyway).

In the end, I was satisfied, if left wanting for more. I also love that you have a character who's clearly trying to science the shit out of the magic guys who told him his life should suck. The irony is delicious.
Naosj chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Now I am reading Xander in Michael J. Fox's voice.
Naosj chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Christopher Lloyd is amazing. I can read everyone of those lines in his voice.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
Ahaha doc reminding xander of their biological relationship.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
Silly Xander n willow expecting the dad to abandon his family.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Three in one location.. The chaos .

It's like reading those Infinite Loops stories.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
Silly Xander it can't be Rama without chaos .
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Ahahah ranma logic.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
Slowly disillusioned minis. Hilarious about filling the truck full of bills.