Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of the Squib Son
Wait, I thought Hagrid tried to hide the spider, not the snake... Author's creative license then?
kat callan chapter 54 . 4/10
I had lots of fun reading this, thanks for writing it!
CazPeak chapter 21 . 4/7
Yeah - read this far, but have to say that I can't take it any more... there's pretty much nothing original in it at all. You've basically copied JKRs books, condensed them down and run through them while stripping out anything but major plot points. Oh yeah - you added a WBWL twin. Who Harry, despite not liking him, proceeds to find himself with at the end of every year - and the WBWL gets all the credit because you need it to go that way to create some sympathy for your Harry. Otherwise, no one would care at all.

Twenty one chapters and virtually nothing original. Still can't believe that...
new guy chapter 54 . 4/5
all in all a good story with only a few problems.

the only big problem i see is the speed and the litte time skips of your story. it is like watching the super bowl in 60 seconds. in the end you know what happened but there are still some things missing.

maybe you can make a rewrite and make the story about five times longer.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 51 . 3/24
so no punishment for draco trying one of the unforgiveables?
the darkest of the darkest?
TheAnimeFan24 chapter 20 . 3/20
MAGIC MOTHERFUCKER.
DO YOU USE IT?
tkepner chapter 14 . 3/13
mad them so mad,"
" wondered that excited or not"

Two typos I noticed. Don't know if you want to fix them after so long.
Awwww! I usually prefer Harry/Ginny stories, but this one isn't that bad. Kidding I love this story!
morring star chapter 54 . 2/24
A nice story it would have been nice to know the fate of James and Daniel potter, but apart from that it was a great read.
siriuslylupin01 chapter 1 . 2/22
Snakes don't have eyelids...
Guardian54 chapter 28 . 2/10
Divorce still not recognized huh?

How about a blasting hex to the face then? Or maybe a potion "gone wrong"?
Guardian54 chapter 25 . 2/10
I think Lily should get a divorce arranged in secret before smacking James in the face with the papers "I didn't get married to be cursed into being an obedient little slave every time the husband couldn't persuade me to do something or see things his way."
Guardian54 chapter 12 . 2/10
I don't think Harry needs to put in very much effort into eliminating Dumb-odour.

Fix the Obliviation on Lily, then call a house-elf for a mop to clean up what's left and get the shreds of white hair out of every surface around from the explosion.
Phantomslap chapter 8 . 2/10
I hope you kill Daniel quick.
Stone Cooper chapter 54 . 1/26
Hello, I have enjoyed reading this story. I was annoyed that you were hasselled while posting this. It was an interesting twist yo the twin challenge.

You mentioned wanting other twin stories, one that I found though the warnings on did make me a little reluctant, but on reading it found a very well written story. It is called Saving Conner by Lightening on the wave, read the series...it is very well done, entralling, and a little disturbing.
2,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »