Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of the Squib Son
ExRevolution chapter 29 . 1h
Okay I know as you said before that it is indeed your story but could you explain why you made daniel the tri wiz champion when voldemort knew it was harry? Was it because he still wasn't sure or was it just because you forgot? After all you did say back in year one that voldemort fogured it out by seeing Harry's eyes.
MeganCappa chapter 30 . 11/24
I don't like to point out flaws unless I think it is necessary, but I feel like I should with this one. This is extremely boring. You are basically taking JKR's story and replacing Harry with Daniel while adding in Harry here and there. We have already read the books, that's why we are here looking for something new. I also would like to point out that this is labeled as a Harry and Hermione story and yet, they have almost no interactions with each other. The most we have got in the last 20 chapters is she hid behind him because of a boggart. I have tried to read this but I just can't continue. Sorry.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 20 . 11/24
The lack of Harry/Hermione interactions has killed this for me. Boring and does almost nothing different from canon. Do you lack any sort of imagination that you have to almost copy and paste from the original story?
Analiese Celeste chapter 1 . 11/21
This fanfiction is good, it would be better if it was more descriptive. Good flow.
Somethingrandom22 chapter 3 . 10/24
I wasn't really under the impression that people knew about the scar, if he has it in this story. I wasn't sure if he had it. I'd suggest that you clarify that.
Somethingrandom22 chapter 1 . 10/24
I like how you're making the Dursley's a little nicer. It's weird. I like the Dursley's more than I like Dumbledore...
The Hermit chapter 34 . 10/20
Well another chapter full of Daniel Potter this and Daniel Potter that. Even got the pink toad back but no Harry Hermione so I say farewell to this false H/Hr tale and go in search of one that actually has the two hero's together (Not necessarily romantically). Oh there is also the point that it is getting rather boring.
The Hermit chapter 33 . 10/20
Just as I thought after what they did to him Harry forgave the Potters and even went as far as moving in with them. I now begin to wonder if 2000 of the reviews given to this story are similar to the one's I have given? SO MUCH FOR HIS REVENGE ON PARENTS WHO ABANDONED HIM...! Oh and still no Harry Hermione as shown up. So far Hermione has played just a bit part in some of the chapters. If you like me are looking for a H/Hr read this is not one to bother with. I suppose the writer has the two finally getting together in the last chapter, or even maybe as late as the epilogue. As I said I would read two more chapters after the previous one I will go on to the next but I hold out little hope of actually seeing anything remotely like the Harry Potter we all know or of the H/Hr story I was lead to believe this to be...
The Hermit chapter 32 . 10/20
Well here we are 32 chapters into this Daniel Potter story that is posted under Harry Hermione genre. Which as of yet has not appeared. Harry appears to be some sort of weakling while his brother is the more intelligent and stronger wizard. Was I being lied to when I read the summary? I will give it two more chapters before I give up on it as yet another posted under the wrong heading...
The Hermit chapter 28 . 10/20
I am slowly coming to the conclusion that this is a tale about Daniel Potter and his doing the things that Harry did in the original stories, while Harry seems unable to do much of anything. I will read on until I read that Harry forgives his parents for what they did to him (Which I fully expect). I will make my mind up then whether to continue...
hahahahahahahaha chapter 14 . 9/25
I believe you meant KNUTS not KUNTS. You should fix that before someone gets angry.
thebetawholived chapter 17 . 9/2
The story is fairly creative but a bit flat. I think it would benefit from more conversation, and sharing more of the interaction between characters.
TheNamelessOne chapter 29 . 8/29
This story is friggin AWESOME! I am literally trembling with exitement and happieness. Literally. I'm GONNA EXPLODE! From happienes, of corse.
Harry Cyrus chapter 54 . 8/27
I really liked this story very much!The grammar,the plot is so Excellent!But I'm only disappointed in 1 thing the Epilogue you never said the fate of Harry's twin brother and James... :( but whatever the Point is I LOVE this story!Keep Writing... Best of luck! :)
TinaMaki chapter 4 . 8/18
Honestly, if Harry isn't a Slytherin then Idk. They way he handled his relatives was clearly (!) very cunning! Not to mention that he doesn't have the same prejudice canon HP has and a real (!) big thirst to prove himself.
Anyhow, I really like the story up to now...:)!
2,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »