Reviews for these endless days of summer
sydneysages chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
YOUR OC's ARE SOSOOSOSOSOSOSOS GOOD.

Ohmigod, I can't even put into words how awesome this is! louisoc is just brilliant, especially with /this/ oc; you've got her so perfectly developed, and the way that there was the whole age gap thing, and he was fretting when she didn't write, was awesome.

The brief nature of his relationship with Elenora was awesome as well, as it was bsaically the whole "teenage love" thing rocking there, as well as the JakeLily thing going on.

Then the whole getting drunk thing...and then just DeliaLouis.

I've missed so much out in this review but I can't even distinguish parts...BUT OHMIGOD, THE PAINTBALLING WAS EPIC. OHMIGOD, PERFECT.

Love it sosoososososoososo much :D
lowi chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh my gosh, Liss, this was fantastic. :3 there were sooo many things about this, that literally made me bounce. It was just overly perfect.

Louis is just gaaaaaah I want him, kay? ;) And Delia, gosh, she was so cool. I adored that she was older than him. :3

Then we have your lesbian!Roxanne, I just reallllly like that idea. And mollysander, gosh, that sure made me giggle. X3

And your Hugo is the cutest, most perfect, overprotective, adhjsafjdaadhk. &hearts

I loved this. :3
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Really liked it! Jake and Lily made me laugh
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
OHMYGOSH, LOUIS.

/steals

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I CANNOT BELIEVE I MADE YOU WAIT FOR MY REVIEW. I'M HORRIBLE.

The paint-ball and the wonderful OCs, Louis and James and Hugo, Lily and Louis and LouisLouisLouis AND CAN YOU TELL THAT I LOVED YOUR LOUIS?

It's just lovely. I adore how you write; it's so pretty. Everything just flowed so well and it just seemed to fall in to place by the end :)

/leaving with a huge smile on my face, so thanks for that :D
centralperks chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ah! Ah!

This was amzying!

Where do I even begin? I'll try my best, here.

Okay, so I loved the family moments in this. To death. You don't even understand, I am a sucker for Weasley friendship, and adjgh did this do it justice. The entire paint-ball game was just so GREAT, and I loved it. To. Death. James and Hugo her so amazing when they were protecting Lily, it was so cute! And I really like Jake oodles, hopefully I get to see more of him? :) All your OCs are brilliant, even if I had to stop and think who was whom at times, but that's okay. Brianna! You used my name! &hearts But she didn't appear very much. Although, there was something about her that I liked. Your characters are all very well developed! :)

Okay, so the romance aspect now: I love all those little bits of other crushes Louis has, because I don't know.. it makes it seem so much more realistic, you know? I really liked Elanora, gosh, she seemed so sweet. I love all your OCs! Louis' crush on Bree was so cute, and then how Jake and Brianna were dating, I was like, aw, Louis! It was sad for him! D Delia's and Louis' relationship was so sweet, every single banter between them was perfect. I don't really like the LouisEla relationship, but I'm glad you broke them up! I love how Delia and Ela are very close in personality, but they're still very different, there's something about them that seperates them. And Louis and Delia ASGDHKDFGH LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. A THOUSAND TIMES OVER &hearts

The story was well developed and well written, there were a few grammar errors but nothing major. The characters were developed SO well, and it was just such a great read. &hearts

Great, great work, lovely!

Bri xox
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Okay, can I just say I love you? I loooove you! This is brilliant - your Louis is adorable. Delia is such an interesting, hilarious OC, and their romance is such, such fun. My favourite part though, is how well you characterized the entire Weasley-Potter bunch - even though this was Louis' story, each of his cousins felt well developed and as though they were real flesh and blood people (special mentions to Lucy&Lorcan always getting tagged out first and to /Mollysander/ - God, that cracked me up every time.) I loved how they all had their own incidental romances as well - though I was surious to see what happened to Bree.

Anyway, utterly wonderful, and great job.
renzhie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
ME LOVES LOUIS. nomnomnomnom.

This is a brilliant piece sis! Everything is beautiful-your writing style, the dynamic of Louis and Delia's relationship, and their characterisations. ;)

I love your OCs, Jake and Delia. LOUIS..oh Louis, he is adorable, but for me tis still Scorpius all the way.

Great job and keep writing! D
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I don't know where to start...

Okay, so I loved young Louis, 'cause he was just so adorable. And the idea of all the Weasleys playing paintball? Genius :D

Your OCs (especially Delia and Jake) are really well developed and I like Lily and Jake as a couple (you should write a fic about them Lyss)

Great job Listen, keep writing :)

Heather xx
cerseilannisters chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ly, this was very good. I enjoyed it, even though it took me forever to read. One of my main reason for liking it was because of the fact that Louis was so different from how he is usually portrayed. He was much softer and though I can't say I prefer him this way it was a good change and a breath of fresh air.

I saw a few I recognized from different writers and smiled to myself:) Great job over all with characterization. Lily and Jake were adorable, which is saying something because I sortakindahate Lily:)

Lastly I really love the paintball idea it was just so...fresh and new and I can totally see them doing this!

Over all great job!

xoxo

Leeshy
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Lovely work. You displayed a gift with creating individual and realistic personalities for each of the characters. Extending on that, the way these different personalities reacted to one another was also quite believable. (Lily and Jake seemed very realistic, especially: arguing, but generally getting along well.) Keep up the good work.
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Gah, this is lovely. Asfdjk. There are no words.

;)

Okay, so first, the beginning with 'young Louis' and how they meet and how he's just /little/ and he's adorable, okay?

And the part where they argue over Quidditch- it's so sweet, and I can't help but want them to be together, no matter the age difference. And it usually annoys me when a girl is older than a boy, but in this story, it didn't matter at all.

And oh my gosh, the 'Mollysander'- ahaha, that's so cute. Yes, it made me smile, congrats. P (this is an accomplishment, be proud.)

Plus Lily and Jake- oh my gosh, they were perfect, even if I still prefer Lily/Trashcan for whatever reason.

AND LOUIS. JUST LOUIS. I know that Lysander wasn't in the story, which might have been the reason for the fact that I sort of love him now. He's adorable in this story, that's the reason why )

AND DELIA. She's such a developed and lovely OC that I can't even. djfkd. Love her :)

And it's so well written and an interesting plot and everything that it's terrific.

I love youuu :)

~ Mad
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
"As if the two of them could ever be innocent."

I love that last line. I just love it, for some strange, weird reason :P

Haha :)

Lissy, darling, this story is so amazing and just over-ally wonderfully written. I love it. All of it. Every last line, period, comma, and paragraph. :)

Great job, dear.

This story is beautiful.

Love you! :)
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ah, this was so cute, Listen! It was just adorable and wonderful and you went through Louis's emotions from a competitive twelve-year-old to a grown man in love so very beautifully! I loved taking the journey as he met Delia, got to know her, and fell in love with her slowly over the years, and then he realized it and everything was just so sweet and fantastic!

Your Louis was simply awesome - and I lovelovelove that he's in Hufflepuff because mine is, too! :D And he was just reallyreally cute, especially as a little boy and him being a gentleman to Delia - though I do wish he'd beat her at paintball just once, because I think he was sweet and wonderful enough to deserve it ;

But anywho! Delia was also such a cool, dynamic character! I loved how we were slowly given all these different aspects of her, from the competitiveness to the Quidditch-fanatic to the drunk version - she was just pretty awesome all around! :)

Fantastic job, and keep writing!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
lfj;sldkfs'dfl!

This! This right here. It's by far, total love. D It was just so, 100% fantastic! :D

It was sosososo beyond belief good and I loved it. :D