Reviews for Tell Her You Love Her
snowwygirl4 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I really like this! I love the idea of Lorelai and Emily concocting a plan like this! And oh man, the maid moment, love! And I agree with something, if I were to have owned Gilmore Girls, Rory would most definitely has said yes to Logan! More please! :)
xshynenstarx chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Tell me you'll update this story
GilmoreGirlsFan23 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Awsome stroy
Please please please updatereally soon
Angie chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Omigosh! It's rally gud, I've read and re-read it about 18 times, please update soon!
Amber chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Give me moreeee! I love this, I wanted then to stay together! MOreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. haha
DayDreamer077 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Hm! She is scared and a little hesitate that he might disappear again leaving her more heartbroken than before. Very logical for why she wants to take it slow.
red lighting chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
love it
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
LOVE this story! soo glad you are back and updating! I re-read the story just to make sure I had all the details! LOVES it and please dont wait soo long to update this time! Cant wait to see the surprise and what you have in store for my all time favorite couple! :)
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Awsome story

please update now
roganjalex chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
loved it pls update
roganjalex chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Loved it Pls update
rebeckyyy chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
please continueeee! i like the story so far~~ :)
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
yeah loved it can't wait to read what happens next
Amber611 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Awesome fic so far, I LOVE it! :) Poor Rory and Logan, but glad they're working things out! Plus Awww...SO Sweet Logan staying with Rory after her nightmare! Again Awesome job so far, and I definitely Can't Wait to read more! :)
CrazyWildandProud chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Love it! The story is so great I can totally see Rory and Logan acting like this! Please update again soon!