Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight?
Sapphire Ravenmoon chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
I have to say that that was an interesting twist there, and it was really good the way you wrote everything. Please write more castle as the way this has ended it has to be continued !
nikkidog chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
Definately write more Castles! Great fic!
LadyAilith chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
I'm glad that Kate has finally given up. Hopefully that will be enough to keep her and Castle safe.

As to whether you should write more Castle or not - please do! I know that I enjoyed your story. :-) Thank you for sharing your work!
LadyAilith chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
Yes, there's someone reading this... :-) You're doing a good job with the characters. Strong when they need to be, gentle when needed. I wasn't expecting the mayor to be the baddy! I can't wait to see how you wrap this up!
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how weary everyone has gotten in chasing this case. I loved how they have now determined the Mayor was the third person. I loved how Kevin and his SO finally goes to bed. Lanie and Javi head there too. Rick and Kate finally get some sleep only to have Rick awoken by a 3 am phone call. Someone shot at the mayor tonight but missed! Please continue!
baterista9 chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
Interesting AU twist.

I believe you mean "aptitude", and geography need not be capitalized.

"no epitude for Geography."
Lillybeth1026 chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Really enjoying your story. Especially the scenes with castle & Kate. Interesting turn on the actual storyline.
Cherriesandapples chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
I like it, please continue soon :)
baterista9 chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Gentle Author: To answer your question, I enjoy your writing and have the story on alert.
Spooksfan08 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Hi no I'm not reviewing my own stories, just wanted to leave a quick note for some reviewers. Yes I'm in the uk here the OR is known as theatre or operating theatre. I am also well aware of the difference in roles for Captain Roy Montgomery and Det Esposito. Yup that was an auto correct issue with the spelling of his name in Miss Independent? Thanks for the discussion guys but neither of you tell me what you think of the stories. While I welcome constructive critism I am not sure what your opinions of Hiding in Plain Sight and Miss Independent are.
baterista9 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Quick reminder: Our author is in the UK and sometimes uses British terminology /vocabulary. Please see author's note at Chapter 1 and his/her profile.
Sapphire Ravenmoon chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Ahhhh, i hope kate is okay D:
Kie Santiago chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Awesome chapter! Why do you use the word theatre? It should be operation or operating room (OR)
theblackrose101 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
In response to your authors note, I think you can order at least season one on amazon or . And that chapter was very good.
scadki chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Please continue. It's quite good.