Reviews for Ghost of a Memory
Jeanne chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
What a great story! Thanks so much for sharing your gift.
Zinfer chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
That was super cute! I loved it all! HurtDean, with guiltcomfortsam, and that wonderful last scene in the car _. Thank you for the entertainment
ReaderCassiopeia chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
Great, great story! Love the whole plotline, and congrats on your excellent grammar. Hope to read more soon!
CeCe Away chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Great story. Dean always takes the brunt of it, but I think he always will for Sam.
mouse8 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Dean always knows the right thing to say to make Sammy feel better! You met my prompt so beautifully - lots of hurt Dean worrying about his brother. Just how I like it! Thanks so much! You did a wonderful job.
elleran1969 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Brilliant insights lovely honest writing thanx.
casammy chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
If dean is capable of everything for love to sammy, he died, went to the hell, I excuse everything what sammy did to it and always this one there for him still when sam rejects it
kiwimoonelmo chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Good ending to a good it a lot but I could have done with a lot more hurt next time?xx
PADavis chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Good job, hon. Enjoyed the fic from start to finish.

Phoebe
AlwaysTardy chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Loved it. Perfect Dean and Sam! Thank you for taking the time to write it!
mouse8 chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Sam's anguish is so palpable here, and that mixture of anger, guilt and pain is just so Sam. Beautifully written!
fayesanuttytart chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Another great chapter... i love sam anguish most of all especially when he is hurt,dizzy, upset, stressed and passing out lol but thats just me :P Can't wait for the next update!
casammy chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
My god, poor sammy, I hope that dean recovers soon, it has to do it and dean is OK to be for sammy, for sammy
mouse8 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
"It's not your fault, Sammy," He might as well have said, "Hate yourself a little more, Sammy!" That was the cruelest cut of all with its kindness. So good and so painful!
mouse8 chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Totally evil cliff-hanger just fraught with high-level angst. Poor Sam, yoyoing between trying to kill his brother and trying to forgive himself for trying to kill his brother. Poor Dean, never getting a break, trying to spare his brother the pain. Arrgghh!