Reviews for I am a spy
The stardreamer chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Please, please, please continue the story, i love it! and i want to read more, please! :)
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
This íş the first spy kids story i've read! Although spy kids íş a pretty old movie i still really like it. And i've always like GaryxCarmen, i don't mind JunixGerti, but i also like him with Demetra. I like this story, though you HAVE to make your chapters LONGER. They way, way to short.
Izora Calla Rahl chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
I loved it. Please update soon
angel14071999 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
its nice...waiting for the next part..
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
more coming, right?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
New chapters are coming?
addeltysh chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Aahh i like this pairing!
Carmen x Gary :*

nice story! X3
n2a0d0i0a chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
You should try to pace yourself, this is moving way too fast! Where's the detail? Anyways, love the plot!
All For Jesus chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Please update!this has the beginning of a great story! Longer chapters would be great! Love this story!
Future Writer Girl chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
It's good kid, but i'd like to see a bit more description. Like details on the kisses, or maybe you could have gary just staring at Carmen, just vasking in her beauty and you could go over what makes carmen special to him. Just the little things, If you need some help- I'm an Idea beta. with a bit of help and practice, you might just go somewhere kid.

FRG
narutogirl103 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
hehehe cute! i legit giggled!
Rihimesama chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Really really great. Altough ideas should come up on your own I understand as a fellow writer the complecation of it. Maybe you can have them go to the mountains to track an evil villian and than they get lead all over the place. Idk. However it is really difficult sometimes but you have to keep going and I really hope you update soon!
Nithusa chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
i luv the fanfic, cant wiat 4 update
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Irrelevant of how short that was, I enjoyed it thoroughly and it seems pretty finished to me! Great job! :)
Saphy18 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Yes! I'm so glad Gary and Carmen are together. They make the cutest couple. Please update soon because I totally can't wait to read more.