Reviews for Turnabout
TheScarletIbis chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I love Task force and L relationships! :D:D::D:D:D Please update! :D
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Damn. It ended. Can't wait for the next update! You have to update.

lolzy33 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Will this be continued? :3

~Lolly-chan~
KiNewdles chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Ni.. Guy I love this this story! I hope you add more to it soon .

I love all of your stories actually! Keep up the amazing stories, Guy! (I apologize if I offend you by 'Guy' and no name, I can't help it, I always call people like that like Boy, Girl, Guy, Woman, I can't help it) I love it .
DanielCrayon chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
. please continue i wanna know what happens!
lolzy33 chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Hmm, not bad. This chapter sort of confused me a bit, though. What happened to the interview? I thought he was about to be interviewed, and now he's not...You might want to work on your grammar, spelling, etc. a bit more, but this chapter all in all was pretty interesting. I also think you used too many ellipses. The descriptions were rather interesting, and the whole 'talking in your sleep' bit with L is a bit of a cliche, but it's an interesting one. (Three year old Light sounds adorable btw! XD)
lolzy33 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
AHHHHHHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Oh, ahem, sorry lol. I absolutely love this story so far! The interview with L sounds very interesting! And L as a little kid sounds sooo Kawaii! :3 I can just picture it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! xoxo :D
Nadia Blackrose chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Among the death note fanfics I've searched and read, this one's definitely one of the most interesting! Your writing style is really good, you can convey your imagination to your readers pretty well!

There's only one thing I'd like to advise you : Please, don't say that you won't continue unless you get more reviews. It's some kind of blackmailing, which makes your readers think that you only write for reviews. Thus, they won't comment your work. You write because you want to do so, it's a personal need for you to show us your own emotions about the characters and the situation you want them to be. Afterwards, think how many stories are pretty good but have no reviews at all...:(

Be patient and I'm sure it will pay off! Hope you update as soon as you can! :)
lolzy33 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
The idea is very interesting, but you need to work on your spelling, grammar, etc.
OnyxFlames chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Wow, this is really interesting! It's a very unique plot line. I really hope you continue, this story has great potential! D
DBZer16 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Whoa, interesting. How did L become insomniac? Update soon please!
SarySoda chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
UPDATE

please
SarySoda chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
love this so far, cant wait to see L's past
VampireDoll666 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Thanks for the update!
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This story has good potential. I'm curious about what happened to his parents.