Reviews for Fresh Challenge: Vets vs Groms
chrisATD1 chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Awesome reunion show! And speaking of reunions, Nikki's back and competing again in the next season. That's awesome! Also, I can't wait to see Wipeout in a season. I know he's gonna be hilarious. I can't wait to start reading the next season!
chrisATD1 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Awesome ending! The Vets win, Blaineley was arrested and Kelly didn't win! All in all a great way to end this epic competition! Just wish I could see if Trent and Caitlin officially got together. That would be awesome to see. Once again, great story dude.
Alexex chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
WOO! YAY TEAM VETS! WHOOP! WHOOP! I'm so glad they won!

HA! SO BOTH KELLY AND BLAINELEY GET THEIR COMEUPPANCE! YEESSSSSSSSSSSS! They soooo had it coming.

Jonesy was love in this chapter... XD I had to translate the Spanish parts, because...you know... I don't speak Spanish... But, I got the gist of what he was saying and it was SOO FUNNY... That little cocky snot, but I love him anyways. :)

Poor Ty...

And poor Caitlin. I guess those arms are meant for shopping bags, and not Extreme Monkey Bar-ing.

I think team Vets was perfectly well-rounded for this competition, considering both Courtney and Cody's intelligence, and Jonesy's, and partly Courtney's athleticism. Oh, and Courtney's awesome motivation skills. XD She WAS a CIT after all...

SEQUEL? I must do the poll!

AND MORE FRESH TV FICS? YAY!

I can't wait to read more of your works! :D

It's been a fun ride here on Fresh Challenge!

chrisATD1 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Nice challenge! Too bad Trent had to go. Well at least he still got the girl in the end. Even without Trent it's still gonna make for a great final challenge. The 3 Pros vs. the 5 Groms. Definitely gonna be interesting! Can't wait to read it!
chrisATD1 chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Wow, Geoff, Trent, Ty, Cody, or Jonesy. Well it's obvious that Cody is the weakest one of that bunch, at least physically. However mentally, I think either Geoff or Jonesy loses in that category. Whoever loses, I'm sure the readers won't see it coming. Can't wait to read next week's episode.
Alexex chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
NOOO JEENNNNNNNNNNNNN! GRAH!

Stupid...Kelly...and Blaineley... GRAH!

Ahh... Jonesy and Courtney... :3

Jen's 'It's always COURTNEY, COURTNEY, COURTNEY!' line, was pure gold my friend, nice reference!

Sorry for the crappiest review EVER, but I had a long day (got called into work early in the morning :S) and am REALLY tired.

I hope Ty figures out that Kelly is evil and takes a dive. Grrrr... Kelly.

Grah.

Until next week,

(I am highly anticipating that Courtney and Jonesy date scene, and will pester you until the end of time if you don't include it)

Alexex XD
chrisATD1 chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what female goes before the Finale. My money's on either Julie or Caitlin.
chrisATD1 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Another great chapter! And another surprising elimination. I did not expect Bridgette to be part of the Castoff Beach challenge, much less get eliminated this soon. Hopefully Kelly will have her comeuppance sooner or later. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Alexex chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO! *falls to knees dramatically* BRIIIIIIDGEEEEEEETTE! Aww...

I wonder how Geoff will take having his girl gone. Gugh, I really hate Kelly!

The Courtney and Jonesy moments were extremely satisfying and heartwarming, I don't know why but I just love them together. Maybe there's still a bit of a DxC fan in me and am substituting Duncan for Jonesy, but what really intrigues me is that Jonesy really has to work for Courtney. Normally, he can get girls swooning over him easily, but with her it's a challenge. A FRESH challenge. XD Ahhhhh, I love terrible puns... :3

Coach Halder's appearance and Jen's reaction was great, as usual you do everything great. (Bad grammar, I know, but I'm tired. -.-)

I wonder if there will be anymore Trelin, it kind of reminds me of that one 6teen episode where Wyatt and Caitlin accidentally kiss. Twas good times.

Kelly better be the next girl gone, or else I might just have to put her in my Death Note. *evil grin of murderous contemplation*

...It would be best if you didn't question my sanity, it is so far gone that there is no chance at getting it back.

ALAS...

I must wait until next week... *emo corner*

Until then, I suppose.

chrisATD1 chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Oh no doubt, Blaineley is trying to get her revenge on Bridgette in this game. I can't wait to see how the producers deal with her about it.
Alexex chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Ooooooh, that Kelly. :( Gugh, darn her and her darn evilness. Blaineley too! Those two are just... *shudder* Eeeeeviiiiiillllll.

Poor Owen got the boot... Sadface. The Brdigette and Caitlin goodbye was incredibly in character, and so was Owen's failclimb. Ahh... It reminds me of the Season One Finale. "I HAVE CONQUERED MOUNT POLE!" XD

Jonesy, Jonesy, Jonesy... as cocky as ever. XD That just makes me love him more. XD

Chef's appearance was unexpected, but I liked how Jen remarked that he reminded her of Coach Halder.

Oooh, where will Owen be going...? A Playa Des Losers type place? I MUST FIND OUT!

Darn you making me wait a whole week to find out what happens next. Meh.

UNTIL THEN! *fades away mysteriously into the night*
chrisATD1 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Wow! Lo got eliminated, that was unexpected. Kelly has this game wrapped around her finger, along with Ty. Can't wait to see what happens next time.
chrisATD1 chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
LOLOLOL! This was an awesome episode. This reminds me of the Awake-a-thon from TDI. Although the Bass didn't fall asleep during the elimination ceremony, but it would have been funny if they did, like how the Castoff Beach part was with both of them falling asleep. LOLOL Can't wait to see how the 6Teen guys and Lo respond to Wyatt's elimination and maybe Wyatt himself.
Alexex chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
The fangirl in me just got stimulated, and then died a little inside... T_T WYATT, NOOOOO! WHYYYYY? The little coffee reference was great, though.

Love the challenge, they should definitely add that to the Grade Nine Physical Education curriculum! I'd be way more motivated! :D

The Jonesy and Courtney tidbits were awesome, and funny enough, I had a dream about Courtney getting eliminated and then him and her having an elaborate Spanish farewell XD Because Courtney is of Hispanic decent as well. I dunno, it might have been because I had Nachos before bed, but I thought it was uber funny; Jen was just like, "Wow; it's like watching a really cheesy Spanish soap opera, and forgetting to put the captions on..." XD

Trent/Caitlin would be ADORABLE! Heck, it just WAS adorable! "Trelin" would be utterly adorable, and yeah, they'd just be super cute, I hope to see more of them!

Hopefully more love is in the air, and the Kelly/Ty scene was hilarious.

"It's like, 11:30, Kel!" That's me, at any sleepover I've been to. Not even whipped cream shots at midnight could keep me awake for much longer, and the waffle song blaring over the speakers.

Aha, the title of the chapter had me thinking it was going to be an Awake-o-thon, but this was just epicmazing. Zombies vs. Humans FTW!

Is it weird that I want Blaineley and Chris to have an evil host showdown? Probably, but eh, I guess that's what I get for feeling so unsettled with how TDWT ended. There were so many loose ends! Honestly, if you had wrote season three, I would have felt WAY better about it. I always enjoy your little 'reality' FreshTV shows. :P

I wonder how Lo will handle having both Reef, AND Wyatt gone... :O

I guess I'll have to just wait until next week.. Gugh.

I can't wait! See ya next time! :D

Alexex chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
OMG, THIS WAS AMAZING! Gah, sorry for the lack of reviews, I haven't been feel all that well and haven't had much energy to do so. Crappy excuse, I know.

But this was hilarious, and Jen better look behind her shoulder.

Ahhh, you don't know how much the Jonsey and Courtney romance amuses me, do you? ...Well it does, very much so... XD His flirting is so...Jonseyish, it makes me miss 6teen so much... Boo for new cartoons! Give me the FreshTV cartoons, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, and I'm set for life. ;)

Once again, amazing- as well as Total Drama VPG! Can't wait for next week!