Reviews for Ghost Whisperer
Little Crimson Witch chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Please continue this story.
Metal1loves chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Sooooo cool!
chrisjord chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Good story when is next chapter?
Simoman chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Very interesting work so far. Keep up the good work.
phuong1317 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Great5 story love anna please update soon
Loveit chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
It's great so far but I want Anna in her own body somehow
SassySnow1988 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
This was a pretty good update (although the emotions between Jeremy and Anna were a bit muted-I'd have thought Jeremy would be a bit more clearly upset and torn having Anna back and knowing what Bonnie has done). Also, the transition between Jeremy's room to the Salvatore house was WAY confusing, although the part about Anna being in Jeremy's body was great. Very well done.

Another thing that might help, watch your tenses, you shift around a lot. And a bit more editing would really help, some of the sentences have words that shouldn't be there and stuff.

All in all, I'm still enjoying this story. PLEASE get Anna and Jeremy to actually hash out where they stand soon. He loved her, then she died, he has a new girlfriend that happened to have a part in her death and now she's back. They definitely need to talk. And maybe a confrontation w/Bonnie should happen in the near future too.

Thanks for updating! Can't wait to see what's next!

Sassy18
AnnaJeremy chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
WOW! this is amazing! I really liked the bit where Anna said that she turned pearl and how you involved Anna in the whole klaus situation! Please update soon!
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
This was such a fantastic chapter of an amazing story. I love the plot so far and I can't wait to see what happens. Anna has always been one of my favorite characters so when I saw this story I was extremely excited! The thought that she might be the key to taking Klaus down is extremely interesting and now I'm wondering what powers she might have.
Tomboy96 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Ohhhh cool story, Keep up the great work. I always Loved Anna sucks that she died :(
HayleyRose7 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
love it ) can't wait to read more I love Anna
danni chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
love it update soon
batgirl2992 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
this is pretty incredible. I can't wait for more!
LexzieRulz chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Loved that you updated so fast :)

Hmm, I can't wait for the next chapter.\
SassySnow1988 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Yay! You updated crazy fast!

Loved the way you wrote the convo in the kitchen, Vicki was spot on although Anna was a little quieter than usual (I guess dying and coming back as a vampire-spirit-ghost-whatever would be a bit depressing). What was that torture flashback thing that Anna had? Was that something that happened after she died?

I was VERY glad to see Jeremy find out the part that Bonnie played in Anna's death and I can't wait to see what'll happen next on that front.

You might wanna elaborate on where exactly Stefan and Klaus are, for a minute I thought they were at the Salvatore boarding house. Can't wait to hear more about the mysterious "she" Klaus was talking about.

Again, great job! Can't wait to see the rest. :-)

Sassy18