Reviews for The Prince and the Nightingale
Noldesse chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
awww...I confess I could not return to my studies tonight until I read this whole story! who needs masters' level courses when you have these two? thank you for posting this!
Noldesse chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
love is fire indeed...
Noldesse chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Stop beating around the bush, Legolas! In more ways than one, too...Oh I should stop.
Noldesse chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
As a nurse, I found this chapter interesting. I think bedbaths are sorely under-appreciated in that most don't think of how humiliating this can be for patients. Usually male patients have fantasies about this, but in reality most nurses (being female) dread this. This scene was done beautifully, though. Dulinneth conducted herself as best she could within her capacities as a healer first, and (?) secret lover secondly. I condone her for keeping herself composed, something I would have failed at if I were fortunate enough to have such a specimen in front of me!
Noldesse chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
hottness that is wounded, to be saved by his young love :)
Noldesse chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
first dance...yes...I felt every single emotion as if I were Dulinneth (not that I would mind).

"...it was clear to Legolas that they were not there to discuss fighting techniques"

I laughed out loud at this. Perhaps they were, a different kind of fighting technique, one that he was doing as well.
Noldesse chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
Target practice...yes siree indeed...
Noldesse chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
I felt every single blush, every heated moment, of Dulinneth. The heart does as it wants, and hers wants Ernil Legolas.
Noldesse chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Ah the flush and blush of love! How sweet it is! I was reading the other day in "Laws and Customs of the Eldar" that elf-children (Noldor) chose each other in childhood as mates. Though these are not Noldorin, I see how this fits.
Noldesse chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I love this chapter so very much! I was enthralled to find the completed story here! Dulinneth is so innocent in everything she does and says; it is what makes her lovable and realistic. I lover her earnest dream and her bravery in telling Legolas.
earthdragon chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Beautiful story. A perfect romance without being slushy. And I have to say that the bed bath scene was extremely sexy!

Well done.
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Wonderful story. I loved how much research you've put into this! I also loved your OC. This was a simple story but it is beautiful and intriguing! I enjoyed reading it from the first chapter to the last. You wrote the characters really well especially Dulinneth and Legolas. Legolas was just...Really accurate. And your OC wasn't a Mary Sue at all! I loved it! You're writing is also very beautiful!
Kaylee chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
This is literally perfection... I wish this was a movie. Someone get me Peter Jacksons number! But seriously, you are a very talented writer. I enjoyed every bit of it.
Kaylee chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I can't stop reading...
Kaylee chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
OMG so excited to see where this goes.