Reviews for Teenage Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hilarious story. Great way to bring in outside video/characters into the story in a realistic way.
lilzipop chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is adorable!

It's so true to the characters!

(it also helps that all my ships are here. _)

Brilliant!
Slytherin-Pride0608 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
TOO SWEET! Never thought that it would be Tina and Mike's kid that was Mini Warbler, it's always been Kurt and Blaine. Well, I love your interpretation.
Defying.The.Silence chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
The adorable-ness of this story ate my soul and replaced it with frolicking unicorns. It was sooooooo freaking cute! I loved the Samcedes, Klaine, Puckleberry, and Tike. Aaaand all the characters managed to stay in character; cookie points to you! :) Aaaaand I love that Nate is an asian miniature version of an epic fussion of a Noah/Blaine! FREAKING BRILLIANT! _
Justtmeee chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I love you so much for this brilliance! The mini warbler is so Ike and tubas son! And I love all the characters!
angelxhope chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT! :D

And portraying Nate as the mini warbler from the videos! AH! This was just amazing!
HeathuurMuhree chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this was SO cute! :D
klaine loving anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Inspired by "mini warbler" on youtube? Love it!
Ai to Kofuku chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
oh my word, i love it! i'm guessing it was based on the little asian warlber video! Keep writing fluff, and please continue your multi-chap fanfic.
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was just too cute! I love everything about it, there weren't any mistakes anywhere. I really, really liked Rachel being her usual imperial self and the promise of Nate being a mini-Warbler- it was really a lot of fun to read.

Anyway, please write more soon! Thanks so much for writing this.