Reviews for Butterflies
Magnificent piece
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Oh my god I'm bawling. How could you do that to me? DAMN YOU
Silvanesti chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I have a lump in my throat and tears spilling down my cheeks. So utterly sad, a well written story.
Psychedelica chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Whoa. That certainly packed a punch. Just let me sit here a minute and compose myself.

Whoa. Now that ... that was amazing. That was beautiful, and touching, and heart-wrenching, and just ... wow. Words literally cannot portray how I am feeling right now. Just ...

Whoa.
spinner12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Very poignant. Well written, as if you've lived it.
Sculla chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Very good story, well written.

But why is everyone killing off Greg Lestrade? LOL, i've read several now and each is well written and believable too.

Great how you keep sherlock and john in character, same as Lestrade of course.
Quend chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Wow...this was...wow.

I can't think of anything more to say.

Keep writing!

~Quend
Akira43 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Beautiful.
Ace of Emeralds chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
This made my heart hurt in the best way possible. It also made me cry and no fic has ever managed that before. Amazing and beautiful and heartbreaking and I love it.
pringle.sam chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
But...but...Lestrade! He can't die, I love him too much! Sherlock and John need him to ground them and keep them in touch with the outside world! What will poor Sally do without him?

Sad, sad day :(

But pretty writing, despite the sadness.
unique-lady chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
.Ouch. In a good way. So very,very sad.
pixierainbow chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is beautifully written - I especially enjoyed how you've captured the differing dynamics between the three of them, and how you didn't go for the 'big reveal' in chapter 2.

Oh, and also, well done on being the first fanfic I've read to make me tear up!
ChameleonCircuit chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
This story is beautiful. Heartbreakingly so. I always want to say something 'meaningful' - something worthwhile - when I write a review... That never ends up being the case. For a writer, I'm rather terrible with words when I want and need them most.
toeki chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
this was beautiful, especially the close-to-philosophy-musing over the purpose of our little lifes compared to the big things going on in the universe.

the grains-of-sand-thing, the night full of stars. you did a great job at choosing exactly the right words.

but what was lestrade to sherlock? im curious. and im sad you killed him in this story. would like to read more about "your" lestrade.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I'm speechless. This was so incredible moving. The way you described the human existence, the way you portray the sorrow, the characters thoughts, and the last scene where Sherlock smashes the living room, and John comforting him, it's incredible, you made me cry, shame on you!

But anyway your writing skills are exceptional, and I hope to see more from you!