Reviews for Throw Down Your Umbilical Noose
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Literally CRIED. It was fucking awesome.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Perfect. Angst but with the perfect ending. I really think the baby should have been Chuck's last season and that should have been what brought them back together.
fanny0997 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
wow i loved it, it was amazing.

BTW i just wanted to say how awesome i think it is you named your story after a line in a Nirvana song, Nirvana's my favorite band & i also wanted to say how awesome it is you made the due date February 20th which is Kurt Cobain's birthday
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Loving it
tversky chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I loved this so much. I was holding my breathe reading the last scene between Chuck and Blair. Amazing short story.

One of my favorite exchanges (so Chuck and Blair):

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For being a manipulative liar."

Something reacted within him at that moment, but she couldn't be sure as he took a step forward.

"I love you, you manipulative liar."

I love them to a crazy degree. :0
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I cried. I can't say I understand all the feelings since I've never been so connected to a person - to two people, in this case - but I cried for Scarlett, which was, by the way, a perfect name for a child created from all that fire.

I think if this baby comes true next season, then that will be the focal point for Chair. Try as they might to grow up and grow past each other, a baby changes things, as you proved; Blair was happy and not half so guilty when she was having another man's child until the problem was gone, and that was when it hurt. Poor Louis had to be the villain of the piece, though all he ever did was love her. Maybe that's the point for CB - they're the only two people in the world strong enough to be together, since they destroy or wound everyone else they love, and that's love no matter what anyone says. Love is the thing you want the most in the world, with the person you hate the least (and sometimes the most too). Of course they belong together. Of course this bound them together more than ever.

All the yes/no and mocking/torture so reminded me of our conversations, and this was such a heartbreaking and fragile and wonderful thing to have dedicated to me. I love you, my C. Don't ever let me go off and marry a prince, will you?
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was sad and heartbreaking but yet beautiful.
aussiekat chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great story! I really love the way you write.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
gawd, you had me in tears. Phew. Fantastic, though. Really good. I have a feeling Blair will miscarry in the next season, and I'm scared of how GG will handle it-but you handled it beautifully. You can tell that its not being swept under the rug and that Blair truly feels unimaginable pain both physically and then emotionally. You also captured Chuck's reluctance to take her back-not because he doesn't want her back, obviously, but because he feels he did the right thing. In the next season I hope there'll be a bit more build-up to their reconciliation, but in this fic it was done perfectly.
CBfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Sad but very good!
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I loved it. I think you were fair to all three parties, too. The idea that she would have named her Scarlett was a nice reference to the reason she miscarried. Well done.

Even if I am all sad now.
Erica514 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
So heartbreaking,beautiful,and sad.I really enjoyed reading it though