Reviews for We Have Come to Terms
novelreader chapter 1 . 3/7
If Azulon was a diplomat, wouldn't he have found a way to end the war peacefully, he's more an effective military commander, but I kind of got the impression with his long rule and the nation winning the war, as well as his favoring Iroh over Ozai who would not hesitate to sacrifice his own people, that he cared about his people more then Ozai anyhow.
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 1/16
I’ve read this at least eight times and I have to say, this is possibly one of the best “behind the scenes” story I’ve ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Bravo, really liked this, a fitting story for something we never see on screen
Steph32297l chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Well written. I haven't seen many good Ursa fics.
Liana chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
UAUUUUUUUUUU... Amazing really...
I have read the sinopse a lots of time and never really read the fic, but today i decided to read and I am surprised, its a very good fic...
Thanks for it.
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
perfection
zukoforever chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
loved this
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is really interesting. I like your take on Azulon being a willing participant of his suicide - although locking up Ozai would have been a better solution.
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Excellent!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Interesting. I wonder exactly what they negotiated. I get a glimpse but there is still mystery left. Overall a good one shot.
emletish chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Okay this is fab! I admit that I am looking for thr cuddle monster story, but I keep being distracted by other more fabulous stories. I'm taking a quite break from writing and now I may procrastinate away this whole day! this is brilliant and amazing! I love the idea of them having a nice chat! I love that Azulon saw Ozai clearly.

It's actually made me think differently about his character. I like your idea that he was a shrewd and intelligent strategist. he was not as loving as he could have been, obviously. but he didn't demand that Ozai kill Zuko. and he saw his family for what they were clearly. Azula has too much of Ozai in her etc.

I love teh feeling of mutual respect between Ursa and Azulon.

It was a nice touch!

Flameo hotwoman!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I can't begin to tell you how much I adore this story. The idea of Azulon going quietly to his death, but only because Ursa has the strength to coerce him into it, both with the knowledge that this will lead to short term ruin if they are lucky but utter ruin if they are not... Obviously, the creators knew what they were doing when they named Ursa such, but you really do bring home that point. It impresses me how you are able to impress upon the reader the respect Azulon and Ursa have for each other, even as one poisons the other because the other ordered the first's son's death. (And for such a pointless reason, I'm pleased to see you point out in the fic.) In any case, as I'm sure you can tell, I truly enjoyed this story.
Alana C. Jones chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow, that was really, um, interesting. I've never considered the fact that Azulon would've known about Ursa's... lineage. Of course, it makes sense for him to. I've just never thought about it.
Liliy909 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
that was fuckin amazing
LordGodsServant chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'd never thought about it like this. I really liked this. I see that this is your first story. Congratulations, you have succeeded in making your first story a masterpeice.

Good day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant.