Reviews for Aftermath
Temarifan9622 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was epic. I just love it. You should definitely do a second chapter :)
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I think you should definitely do a second chapter to this, at least, so we can see Rachel go off on Finn and see exactly what he was thinking...I loved the small hint of St. Berry that you managed to pop in here though. It was epic, the entire chapter was, honestly.
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow, this is an awesome story, so different yet it works really well! It's brilliantly written and I so look forward to reading more, very well done :)
RogueBHS chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Awesome story already, but I have to admit I'd love to see more chapters. :) I love stories where you get to see the softer side of Rachel that is often hinted, or shown for short periods in the series. Add in a good dose of Kurt, who is in my top 3 favorite Glee teens, and you have my attention. :) Going to go look at more of your Glee fics!
croatoanwholock chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i loved this fic!
malicient chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Bah, you're a horrible horrible person.

I started reading "Inevitability" and then I saw this which sounded interesting and now I realize I'm going to have to read everything you've ever written cause you're an awesome writer. So shame on you, because I do have other things I should be doing but I can't seem to stop reading.
C chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Usually I just check out on a whim, especially when I'm avoiding the mounds of work that I have to do - but this was perfect. I love, love, love when people really treat Rachel's character like she's real, flawed, and fundamentally, she's a girl with an incredible heart and range of feelings. Also Jesse mention? All the points in the world, right there. I do hope you continue this, if not - I'm most definitely off to read the rest of your stuff.
REJ624 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was really well written and I loved it. The way that Rachel cared for him and gave him exactly what he needed was so nice and it felt completely genuine. I would love to read a second chapter, especially if it involves the truth coming out and Finn taking responsibility for his actions. Very nice :)
milael chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really liked this story. I loved that Rachel was here for Kurt, especially after what happened to him. She was so nice and so awesome. Also I loved the end. I really hope that you'll post the second chapter :)
weepwop chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow this story was intense, I love the quiet intimacy between Kurt and Rachel. I kept wanting to skip ahead to fond out what happened! I'm glad I didn't though, the reveal was quite a shock. Please do post the second chapter, I really need to see what might happen next.
December Winds chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Okay wow. This was... amazing. If a second chapter is possible, I'm dying to see more.
Raynee Dae chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I loved the way you portraied the slightly akward yet overly comfortable friendship between kurt and rachel(if that makes sense...). Please write a second chapter you could definatly expand on this story.
Jess chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was really well written. I would definitely read a second chapter if written.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was beautiful.
NikiGrace chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This totally deserves another chapter. If only to have Finn get his comupance.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »