Reviews for Hidden in Darkness
This was amazing!
I actually almost (Almost!) started crying, and I rarely cry when reading stories.
I think you should continue, and when listening to this with UP-Married Life in the backround makes it all the more...
Serene?
Sad?
Beautiful?
Something of the sort!
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
First of all, to cut to the heart of the matter, MOAR! Please? I have all these fascinating ideas about where this might go, but this is all there is! I'm not a huge fan of Golbez/Theodor, but not because I hate him—I just haven't studied him much (he currently doesn't feature in my FF4 fics, so I've bypassed him). I'd be absolutely THRILLED to read a non-bashing drama centered around him and Cecil kind-of sort-of recovering the time they lost. There's literally only ONE other fic on this site that offers any focus on this topic, so if you could find the time soon to continue, that would be stunningly appreciated.

—RN (LS)

P.S. "Also, Cecil and Sasuke share the same voice actor ;-)"

WHAT?! NO! Poor Cecil . . . to have to be associated with . . . THAT. I could've gone my whole life . . . But all things must have their balance, I suppose; since Toshiyuki Morikawa is seiyuu to both Sephiroth and Minato, which automatically makes Minato seem more dangerous than he already is, then perhaps there had to be some inappropriate-seeming counter-vocal-thing somewhere. Maybe one day, Cecil's 'influence' will show Sasuke how to be rational even under duress. Happy thoughts!
Metarex chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was great! I never thought about Golbez as a child and this is his one chance to redeem himself. The beginning also is a great start and I fully believe that your next chapters would be equally as amazing. Can't wait!
girl1213 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I'm liking it. There are suprisingly few Golbez/Theodor and Cecil stories out there. It's even more interesting that you took the route of transforming Golbez back into the form he was before he was caught in Zemus' trap. I always thought that deep inside the armor of Golbez, "Theodor" is a child. I also agree that Golbez is kinda like Darth Vader, and Theodor would be like Anakin. It's too bad we did not get to see Theodor in Dissidia I wondered what that would be like.

I hope you still have interest in continuing this!
littlegem chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, what a great starting chapter. I cannot wait to see what happens next, so please update soon.
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Do continue please!

This fic looks perfect so far. I'm curious to see what's next. This is the kind of fic I would do... to see someone else doing it makes me eager. Keep it up!

See ya
Ikiwa chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Please continue this. I know absolutely nothing about ff4, but this begining has grabbed me like all your stories do. Funny, my brother has dissida and my sister has ff4, yet I know nothing about the characters. I don't know if he's in character but from your other story I'm positive he probably is.
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Sounds really good so far!