Reviews for The Long Road Home
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Please update soon
Zillahwolf chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
still reading too...please finish when you have the time - THANKS!
Warrior's Bride chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
I haven't read this story before, but I receive your story alerts...so I thought why not i'll take a look at it. Of course, I was sucked into the action and before I realized it the chapter ended. *whine*...I need the next chapter!

I could hear Steve and see all his facial expressions as he hung like a side of beef. I agonized over the fact that he might not get back to his family. I fretted that maybe Danny might be too late. And I hoped Jenna would get out of this alive.

With a few "clicks" on your keyboard you have managed to draw me in. This is worse than waiting for Christmas...all the stories I'm waiting for...*whine*

Happy writing!
W.B.
FicreaderT chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I'm still reading and I like where you're going with this... A means to an end. I have enjoyed this series - but would like to have Steve back in Hawaii where he belongs!
francis2 chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I'm really glad you're writing more of this. Wo Fat doesn't believe Steve yet. I like how you changed the events just slightly to fit into your story.
Qweb chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Interesting the way you're twisting this episode.
Glad you're going to finish this story but don't forget Rogers, S. while you're in a writing mood.
FicreaderT chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
I'm glad you decided to continue working on this story. I do have to admit that I had to go back and read it again from the beginning to refresh my memory on the earlier chapters - but that wasn't a bad thing! I'm curious what will happen with your slightly modified version of Steve's North Korea mission - please don't make us wait so long for the next update! :-)
Riter's Fury chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter! I've missed this story so much. I can't wait to find out how your version of North Korea will go. Things are going to be a little rough when Steve's gets back to his family, but that makes for some great story material. :D I hope the ideas continue to flow for this story, so you can post another chapter soon.
francis2 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
This is a take on that episode that I like, because he didn't go alone, he took Joe with him. But can he trust him? And will Jenna betray him like in the show? Can't wait to read about that.
Cathyfromohio chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Oh, I've been waiting for this to continue so I'm glad you got back to it. Can't wait to see what your ending is.
Laura chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
This series has grown on me so much the last couple days. Seeing how far Mackenzie and Steve have come and all they've had to deal with for some peace and happiness. I hope you can update soon, they deserve a happy ending :)
bonesweet21 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
I found this story today and read it. I love it. Hope that you continue it soon.
FicreaderT chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
I just discovered this series of stories a couple of days ago, have read all 4 of them from the beginning and have really enjoyed the journey. I have to admit, i was so bummed to realize this last installment isn't finshed! I saw your author's note about not knowing where to go with the story and I'm guessing you are still struggling since it's been a while since you updated. I am wondering whether you have decided how you want this series to eventually end. Do the McGarrett's ever go home again? If so, what needs to happen to get them there? I don't generally like to be critical, but I wonder if you're struggling with this story because the characters have lost some of their mojo, so to speak. The drama, conflict, Steve/Danny interactions and o'hana are what make the show so great, and you've sort of gotten away from all that at this point in your story. I wonder if you found a way to get Steve and his family back to Hawaii if your muse would become more productive. I don't know whether this helps, but I'd love to see you finish the story, it's been a long journey and seems a shame to leave it unfinished, I think you write quite well and would love to read more!
jcarter920 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
I love this story! You do such a good job with all of the characters. I love the Williams' family and cannot wait for Kono to be able to have a little bit more action! Can't wait for the update
Riter's Fury chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I love this story. The parts with Steve and Lucy are so cute.

I think it's interesting what's going on with Jenna and Eric. I don't think I would mind seeing them together. Jenna needs someone in her life. I look forward to seeing where you take this.

Steve is having dreams again, but at least McKenzie is there for him this time. I can't wait for more of this story. :)