Reviews for Oh Brother!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Ranma isn't an ASS so when did Akane & Ranma swap bodies?

Ranma's accusations and demand for Mamoru are more like Akane does in EVERY story that has a new fiancee show up
Celestia's Paladin chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
So Mamoru and Ranma are bros, the girl that drowned in the spring was a friend to Ranma's past life, Nodoka and Genma are about to kill each other, and the Phoenix people aren't going to stop yet... damn this is going to be interesting, and chance of you continuing this?
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
very interesting it up
PAKKO chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Good stuff, I encourage u to continue
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
interesting please continue!
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
gaiawolf chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Please continue this story. I want to see Ranma destroying more over grown lizards. I also want to see which of the Senshi tries to get Ranma.
sworday chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
This is probably the best done combination of the Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon universes I've read. You've managed to successfully make a plot that doesn't force people to forget previous plot hooks or character developments and is completely in character.

I'm hoping to see more, this is good stuff.
tuatara chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
My, that was interesting. Quite well written once again as well. Though I have to say I'm not really down with what you've done in this chapter.

So because of the spring, Ranma inherited her spirit as well or something? Or at least her body and memories? The only problem there is that people don't all come out of the spring as blue-eyed redheads. So right off the bat, there are significant logical issues there.

But even more than that, you quite specifically just undid all the hard-won progress (as limited as it may have been) that Ranma had made in accepting his female half. Because now, it's not *his* female half at all. Now it's right to being a true curse again...maybe even more so now, since he's using something that doesn't belong to him.

Also, making this all about the Byankala tribes is really old at this point. It feels like about half of Ranma/Moon crossovers rely on the Joketsuzoku or the Phoenix Tribe. It also feels especially forced and overly coincidental. Ranma just happens to fall into the same spring where his previous incarnation's beloved apprentice died? He joins up with Mamoru *precisely* as their kingdom's nemesis returns for revenge?

It all feels very *written* to me.

I will stick with this for now, but I can't say that I'm too thrilled with where you took things in this chapter. Sorry...
tuatara chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Perhaps I was a tad too presumptuous in my original review in figuring that it was already obvious what kind of story you wanted to tell.

Orion vs. Sailor Terra: My original suggestion wasn't really for one or the other, exactly, but both. You know, depending on gender at any given time.

Ranma/Akane: I'll never understand most stories that split them up post-series, when they're at their closest. It can be done, but so many stories go about it in the laziest ways possible...*especially* when the Senshi are involved.

The "Ranma meets the girls after they watch him defeat a monster" approach is a bit overdone, but you handled it well enough.

More after I read chapter 5...
Anon chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
The big reveal felt rushed.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Ranma, talking about once past life catching up with him/her.
Skye Silverwing chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
So the enemy is Saffron? Or someone like Saffron? Seems... interesting.

I am guessing it is going to be a little while before Mamoru figures out that Ranma is Orion.

I am also picturing Makoto and Minako staring at Ranma with huge hearts in their eyes while Rei and Ami eyeing him speculatively, and Usagi bugging Ranma to teach Mamoru to be that good in a straight fight.

There has been no evidence of Xian-pu so far, so I am guessing that she is unaware of the the fact that Ranma is gone (something that will be fun when she finds out.

Don't forget about Happi. Mini-skirts Magic Sweeto!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Well done in the fighting.