Reviews for Thunder
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awwww...that was so cute! I love a good fluff! You warmed my heart. Thank you for making it, and please make more!
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awwwww what a nice story. L is so cute *:)
elevenyear-oldimsomniac chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Thats soooo cute! Very well written.
amaimon for ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
how cuteeeee! :)

your story is really nice and sweet!

KEEP WRITING STORIES(with Lawliet)!

thank you very much! :)
FlipperTheProfessor chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
THE WORLD NEEDS MORE LXLIGHT CUDDLING FICS

seriously that was the sweetest thing ever
izzy1229anime chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awww this is so cute! L is just like a little kid! Great story, I bet Light wasn't expecting that in the middle of the night.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ah, this is somewhat an old story, yes? Either way, I do so love it.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is so cute! Aww, L is afraid of thunder. It's so adorable that he admits his fear. The cuddling is just too cute. Lovely work with this story.
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
*Starts squealing like the fangirl that she is* Omigod! I love it when the more stronger ones are scared of thunder, it's just so cute, though done hundreds of times before. I've been thinking that L would be more scared, rather than Light, simply because L seems to have no fears whatsoever. Makes no sense to you, but I'm not explaining it right. I got a few weird looks from my mum because I was grinning stupidly at the screen for an apparent no reason,and at the end I let out a massive fangirl squeal, but that's not what's important here. This is well written, and you seemed to capture a hidden side of L we fans never got a chance to see. I haven;t yet found a L scared of thunder fic, so thank you :) Going on my favourite story list.
FictionNetwork chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Cuuuuttttttteeeeee :D
SarySoda chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Cuteeeeeee
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I liked that, they were so cute together!
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awww, that was sweet.
Homer4242 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
awwwyy! that was just so adorable! - i have to say, i nearly teared up... *sniff*
Homer4242 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011