Reviews for Miracles and Mischief
Catspector chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
The story is very good. Hope you will update soon.
Kaisergirl88 chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
This is a great story! I absolutely love how you portray the characters and story line! Please update soon!
Emma chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Please please please please please update soon. I beg of you. This is one of my favorite fics ever and I need more!
Cullen Clan 1 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
This is such a good story. I hope esme makes it through with not a lot of problems. Really good job on this chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
This is amazing. I'm obsessed. A really good chapter would be Esme worrying that their baby could get sick like her son did, and Carlisle would comfort her. Just a thought.
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
More please!
jfhgklnsej chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Ohhh Poor Carlisle, I feel so bad for him.

Your writing, always entertaining .
Purradox chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
LOL. Poor Carlisle. Reminds me of my hibby during my recently completed pregnancy. I've got the all clear and still no mojo. Le sigh.

Great writing. I really enjoy this story. Update soon if you can. Smooches.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
I so love this chapter. I was so exited to see this update. And, glad to know you haven't forgotten about this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Great chapter Amy. Love the progression of the story. Damn pregnancy hormones!
Just4Me chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
I don't know who to feel sorrier for - Esme or Carlisle. Pregnancy hormones must be hell.
Maggie J Masen chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Poor hot doctor...
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Please please please please please just keep writing this. I beg you.
ClarionRomance24 chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
I love this story so so so much! Carlisle is such a total sweetheart and he and Esme have wanted this for so long so it's nice to finally see them get the one thing that seemed out of reach! I'm truly happy for them! I love this story and I cannot wait to read more! keep up the good stuff! :)
jfhgklnsej chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
Oh god I've missed you, and your stories, happy that you're back.
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »