Reviews for Maybe It's Just Me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Lovely story, great job. Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
great story
badstuff11 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I might borrow Sam's rules and apply them in my life!
Elmindreda chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
In my job, I get summers off. (Any guesses as to what I do? Lol.) Anyway, I've taken the opportunity to have a couple of incredibly lazy days where all I do is catch up on some fanfic reccommendations.

Yesterday I stumbled upon your writing. (Another author I admire had favorited "Tag.") I read "Tag" last night, and today I read "Box Kicker" and then "Maybe," one right after the other. I was completely engrossed. I agree with another reviewer who said she almost didn't want to watch the show anymore, because this story is how she wants to remember these characters.

Thank you for sharing with us, and I hope you continue writing and posting.
DreamALittleBigger chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
I read and reviewed this story exactly a year ago (it won't even let me review the last chapter because I "already reviewed it." Christ, what does it matter?) And iCarly is coming to a close and I was sitting one day and I thought, hey, I said to myself, I read a great Seddie fic a long time ago. And it has Ani DiFranco in it. I wonder if I will still like it.

And I looked up this fic and read it in one sitting. Again. And man, I remember it being so different. I didn't really appreciate it as I do now. It felt so tedious to me, so invested in the adult world of jobs and moving and maturity.

And now I'm living this world, and seeing the same thing again after a year, and it seems so different. And the story hasn't changed. I have.

I can identify with Sam now. I can understand that frustration and fear and "Oh shit what am I doing with my life and how come I don't care as much as I probably should." I find myself to be an expert of the Puckett method. I also realize the flaws in Freddie. What once seemed impossibly romantic is now infuriatingly understandable. Yeah, he should have been over her years ago.

It's the weirdest thing. I don't know what to make of it. It's very human of me, I suppose.

I realize this is probably a strange review, a bit personal, especially from a stranger. But I want to let you know you've touched me. This story has touched me. Thank you.
TheWrtrInMe chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
I realize this story has been done for a long time and I've already reviewed it, but I just wanted to say that like most writers and avid readers there are some books I read over and over;the beauty of them draws me back in periodically and every read is just as delicious as the first one. Your story is like that for me.

This is/was beautifully written, wonderfully imagined and the depth of emotion it evokes in me still surprises me...every time.

So thank you for taking the time to write this. To care enough about what you write to produce quality work that stays with me...even after the story is over.

TheWrtrInMe
pigwiz chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Rule # 64: The readers of this piece of fiction, won.
pigwiz chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
After a ages long search for the perfect chapter, I've found it... And I wasn't even wearing my pith helmet!
pigwiz chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Okee dokee...

I mostly want to reply to your A/N. Yeah, six months late but hey...

I've had the same thing happen. You do something, write a part that may or may not be integral to the plot, and you loose readers. Well, it's your story, and while I've taken suggestions abut plot lines before, I've never let it interfere with how I outlined it originally.

Besides, anyone that quit reading this didn't deserve it anyway.

About the fic? This story should rule a medium sized island country.

It has it all, even benevolence and grace.
Greenpeace420 chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
I don't normally write reviews because I'm not great with words but I felt compelled to leave one this time. I have to say this is definitely one of the best Seddie/iCarly fanfics that I've read. It was all just so realistic and beautifully written. I was even crying (which admittedly is not something I do very often lol) by the time I got to the end. It almost makes me not want to read another Seddie/iCarly fanfic or watch the show again just so I can keep this image in my mind. Is that weird? It feels like this is the perfect (and a little bittersweet) ending that we'll never get with the show because it's simply a children's TV show.

I'm probably not making much sense so I'm just going to stop this lol. Anyway I just wanted to say that I think you're a wonderful writer and I really enjoyed this story. It's rare to come across a story so well written in this fandom but I'm glad I found this story :)

And now I'm going to go check out Ani DiFranco's music.
insertquerkypseudonym chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
I just found this story and read it all the way through in one sitting - now it's my new favorite. Your characterization is spot on and the subtlety of their grown up evolution is so believable, it might as well be cannon. There are so many amazing little things in your future world that I just love, the meat flavored smoothie, that Freddie would save his childhood hang out from being sold, the Pearl Jam references being that they grew up in Seattle, Gibby and Freddie’s friendship, how Sam is just so scared to be accepted for who she’s grown up to become. It’s all so real life, very well done.
narugirl8294 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
I started this story at around 11 o'clock at night. Nearly 3 in the morning and I just finished. I laughed, I cried, I was hooked throughout. This story broke my heart and warmed it time and time again. This is easily one of the best stories I've written in the Sam/Freddie category, being beaten out only by "Tag, You're it." You are truly an amazing writer. That may not mean too much coming from a recent high school graduate, but that's all I can give you! Please please please keep posting stories.
narugirl8294 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
My heart just cracked a little.
stilldeandra21 chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
this last chapter made me breakdown crying... this was an amazing story...
delightfulenchantment001 chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Words cannot describe how good this story is!

You are a really good writer!

Love this :)