Reviews for Maybe It's Just Me
Julefor chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
The return of the boxes. I loved that. Well, I can't go on a rant about anything from these last two chapters because, well there's nothing to rant against. They've been perfect, and bittersweet, and I'm feeling sad cause the story is coming to an end and I'm going to miss it, and I've used too many ands in one sentence.

BTW, was that the first time Sam said it, her thoughts about her hands not even twitching made it sound like it was, but Freddie's reaction made it seem like it wasn't. Then again, the boy has gotten pretty good at hiding his feelings.
Julefor chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
You definitely didn't disappoint with Freddie's big Secret project. Although I was not expecting documentaries, it fits

him.
ShooshYeah35 chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
I love all of your Author's Notes! I might have said this in my first review (or maybe in a review for Box Kicker), but I personally love being able to get inside the writer's head a bit. It makes the story more interesting to me. I absolutely LOVE watching the commentary for TV shows.

Anyhoo- the second half was very touching. I really really liked how the relationship between Sam and Marissa evolved. And I LOVE that Freddie and Sam named their daughter Ani Marissa :) So perfect.

In a way it's kind of itronic how much of a daddy's girl Ani is considering Freddie and Sam basically had no real father figure growing up (aside from Spencer). Despite their lack of a father figure though, it's nice to know their child has an AWESOME one.

Job well done again! This ENTIRE story was brilliant. And I REALLY hope you have some other ideas swimming around in your head, because I would love to read another one of your stories :)
afanoffanfic chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
I admit to being doubtful about jumping so far into the future, but I think you pulled it off. This story was a little heavier than I would normally pick to read, but the quality of the writing definitely made it worthwhile to stick with.
manic221 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
This has been an excellent story from start to finish... And I hope to see more from you someday :)
Sands4138 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
WOW! That's GREAT! Beautiful Story. WOW!
xxNewNamexx chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Awww, Crazy's dead. Well, i guess it had to happen sooner or later. Looking forward to the next chapter. If I remember correctly, it's going to be the last, isn't it?
Sands4138 chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
This Story was(is) amazing. Love reading it. Chap. 13 was rreally good Thank you, can't wait for more.
purplevanilla5 chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Loved it can't wait to see what has happened between Sam and freddie please update soon
ShooshYeah35 chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Hahaha your A/N made me laugh. Yes, you definitely did NOT touch upon what happened to Sam and Freddie...so, ya know, it would be cool if you decided to tell us what happened to them ;) This was an awesome chapter though. I like how you told us slowly throughout the webcast what happened to everyone- including Nevel :) And the haberdashery was a nice touch!

I'm sad about Marissa though :( But that's life and sadly these things happen.

I was wondering where this webcast was taking place...but Carly did tell Cisco to go clean his room so I'm going to assume her house? I wonder if Freddie and Sam still have Spencer's old apartment...but I assume we'll find that out :)
Moviepal chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
very nice.
Dani96 chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Loved it! (as usual :P) lol but i do have one question: how old are they supposed to be now?
ccQTccQT chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
aww :) the seddie is so cute! And although it's nice to read seddie first/only love marriage, babies, all that, but this way really developed them individually and they understood mroe what love is and it's mroe real...GREAT STORY! Can't wait for the last two chapters
ccQTccQT chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Yeah, I guess I understamd, I guess I was there was a sub-rating between M and T because most of the T I read is not as graphic, I'm not bad-talking your story, I promise! But anyways, this a great chapter and I'm about to read the next one..yay! so excited
Dani96 chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
It finally happened! :D YES! this just made my day lol. I loved it! I cant wait for the next chapter. :) :)
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »