Reviews for Maybe It's Just Me
xxNewNamexx chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Definatly not what I imagined, but I'll stick with it and see how it goes. Time jumps aren't normally my cup of tea, but considering you're writing it . . . well, we'll see.
ShooshYeah35 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
How funny! iWAD was on today...so when I read the line about Gibby working with computers I thought "Now that's funny after everything with Shannon..." And then your next sentence basically said exactly what I was thinking :) Haha it made me really happy.

Another great chapter! I really love getting to see Sam first-person. She is such an interesting person, and it's so funny to see her inner thoughts. The line where Kim said how "being from Seattle" was one of the things her and Freddie had in common, and Sam thought "How awesome for you" cracked me up so much. It was just so Sam. Plus if I were in Sam's situation I'd want to kill Kim...sooo yeah haha.

I'm excited for the next chapter! But nervous about the whole baby being in his arms thing... And it's set another two years later? :( I hope they don't waste too much time away from each other (that's just the sappy romantic in me coming out).
ccQTccQT chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
awww :( oh no update soon
WhiteKnightro chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Your fiction is always enjoyable, but I find your notes to be equally enlightening. Who cares about word count? Keep the explanations and reflections coming.
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's up! I don't think I've been this excited about something since my copy of The Echo Man arrived! This chapter was so brilliant, I can't wait for the next one! Oh, it's so exciting!
Draw-Me-A-Story chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Poor Freddie. Great story! Update soon, please.
Julefor chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love your sense of humor, it just kind of sneak into the story and leaves you chuckling while moving on to the next sentence.

1. I would like to see a complete list of the Puckett rule (lol). I'm loving this part of the story and look forward to knowing all of them.

2. Loved the reason why Freddie always stand so close to Sam, it makes perfect sense, Force mass x acceleration, great rule to live by, especially when it comes to Sam.

Now, for the story, Dude you're breaking my heart here. That was the saddest thing ever. No, I'm not thinking that you're a ummm, you know what you called yourself, but I was close to thinking that. Not really.

If the first chapter is any indication, this is going to be even better than Box Kicker, and that's saying a lot. Oh, the drama, the awkwardness, the sadness. I'm going to be crying before this story ends, but that's ok. I looked up the lyrics for the song you mentioned, so not a happy song. So, I'm going in my head, uhhh, where exactly is he going with the story? Now I'm scared.

The father angle will be interesting. Glad that Freddie knows about it sense it means she's atleast opened up to him a little since they've been dating.

I loved seeing Freddie like this, he's a very mature character. Even though he's goofy and silly in the show, to me, somehow his maturity always manage to come through. I understand what he did and why he did it, I'm not sure if that was the best approach with Sam though. Rule number 1 and 3 pretty much guarantees she won't take being confronted like that kindly (I know, an understatement). And Sam, wow, does our girl go for the jugular. I figured she'd hurry up and break it off before giving him the chance to do it, but ouch with the Carly comment. Really Sam, really?
ShooshYeah35 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was AWESOME! I was wondering when this would take place, because if it took place right after Box Kicker (i.e. directly after iOMG) I thought that might be awkward for you, considering we don't know what's going to be canon yet- but will find out soon- and you seem to like to keep as close to canon as possible (which I love). So I couldn't really see you writing something "speculative" like other people, and then having iCarly be completely different in a few weeks. I don't know if that makes sense, or how it sounds- it's supposed to be a compliment though :)

Anywayyy I really like the direction you chose to take. It makes sense Freddie would want Sam to say it back after awhile. Sam might not like to display emotions, but Freddie is much more open when it comes to that. So even if he understands Sam...he still needs to hear her say the words for HIMSELF.

You did a great job conveying emotion. I had a bad breakup once that came really suddenly. So having been there myself, this was really realistic and really relatable. The whole thing about wanting to just throw yourself off the fire-escape just to avoid dealing with all that chizz...yeah...hahaha. The way you wrote Sam and Freddie shows you've really fleshed out their characters.

Also I love that this is in Sam's POV since Box Kicker was in Freddie's. It was cool to see the inner workings of Freddie's mind, but I love that we get to see the inner workings of Sam's now.

I also loved seeing how she sticks to her rules, just like Freddie stuck to putting things in boxes. I know the show makes Freddie & Sam out to be opposites on the outside...but the special thing about them is how similar they both are deep down. And one quality they for sure share is stubbornness. So it's interesting to see how they both stick to their "routines" if you will.

I'm excited to see if we'll get flashbacks throughout the story of when they dated. You had a lot of awesome flashbacks in Box Kicker, so I could see you doing that here too :)

Wow, sorry this is like a novel! This is the longest review I've ever written, that's for sure. But long story short, awesome work and I can't wait for the next update! :)
depressed but fun chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this story is really good so far
Geekquality chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This sounds awesome! Can't wait for more! :D
coolcool25333 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Really good chapter! Keep going!
EmilyHelene chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awesome start to what I'm sure will prove to be an awesome story! I look forward to updates! :)

Happy Writing,