Reviews for Down from the High
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Keep going! Keep going! Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I despise how Erik the supposed champion of mutants shuns Charles' powers - which I understand but really, Erik. Anyways, I really like the end. Charles was adorable and Erik was...Erik.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awwwww...that's very sweet! I enjoyed that!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awww that was so sweet :D
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
One word- BEAUTIFUL!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wonderful job! That last scene was so touching.
Lilynette chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow. It's a very realistic take on the characters! I'm impressed. In so many fics where Charles is injured/ill, Erik acts like a doting mother hen. But your interpretation is, I feel, much closer to the truth xP

Thanks for the great read!
TaraFarrago chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Love it. More please!
Cassy27 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awesome. I loved every bit of this! I really enjoyed how you had Erik spot on. Thanks for sharing this :)
CrystalSaffron chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Fantastic job on this story! I love your characterizations, they really fall in line with the ones from the movie. Excellent writing style too, descriptive but not overwhelming. Great job!
SarahTee chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Okay, that ending? Perfect! I just love how Erik basically sang him to sleep (in a round-about way)...you are a genius! :-D

Xx
vahanian chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Excellent story, I loved the friendship between Charles and Erik. It was well written.
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
very nice story
Dark Satirist chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Just because of this title, I'm going to tell you that I'm officially addicted to X-Men fics... and I can't get enough of these hurt Charles fics... They're just so adorable! Especially when Erik is being nice... :)

Great fic! I really enjoyed it. Your characterizations were great! I love how they're both really really sarcastic... and I really want to see a fic about young Charles when he was ill now... but I think FanFiction would explode with cuteness. Sigh.

Really loved it! :) Keep up the good work!

Captain of Words
reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
the story is just beautiful))) thank you so much)))