Reviews for Remember Me
Silver 1625 chapter 13 . 3/26
The thing with the Indian Tribes, if I'm not terribly mistaken, is that if they went to war with the same tribe then they have to find the hatchet they had buried previously. I quite enjoy your fun facts, though I ran out of tissues trying to dry my eyes. Cant wait for more J
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
THIS IS THE WORST AND THE GREATEST AMNESIA FIC I EVER KNOW SO FAR ! ! !

I AM CRYING, DAMMIT ! #cried heavily and breathlessly

TTATT I'm so Glad this is ended Happily !

Be grateful they're Nation ! 1year would not make them goes crazy ! (if you understand what I mean)

Another fic to learn Be Careful What Wish . . .

God, it was Painful! My heart was achy!
I think... I need to cry again... D'x

It's Beautiful !

I AM FREAKING LOVE HATE LOVE THIS BLOODY FIC !

finally found emotional USUK fic with crying England with Happy Ending !

#cheers
Berryberry chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
Hmm, I don't know what to say. I felt like there was something missing. (Other than Alfred's memory, lol) sweet tho, very sweet. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Sad
Yuukilover chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Jesus this made me cry so much! - wonderful story! :D
beaniek4 chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Such a beautiful and heartwarming story :D
TARIGARMA12 chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
I found ur story really original :D I had never read another one similar , in the storyline I mean. I loved it. I practically read it in one go. Thanks for ur hard work u made my day more interesting :)
Mochisarecute357 chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
EMEGESH THISH ISH SHO VEWY AWESHOME (QJQ) I'M CRYING NIAGRA FALLS THIS IS SOOOOOOO AMAZING (QAQ)b (*J*)b (even Russia thinks its awesome)
InvaderPey chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Favorite! Favorite! Favorite! I would favorite this a thousand times if I could! It is amazing! But I got so hooked on it that it is now 12:33 and I have a really hard test that I didn't study for tomorrow! Oh well, this was waaaaaay more important! Love it!
Dead account no longer here chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
I feel like this was a movie. Why do I feel that? God this was awesome! That slut can die, usuk forever!
Dead account no longer here chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This would be sad if I wasn't so mad at my sis right now. Oh no! How will Iggy get his love back?! Poor baby. I hope he finds happiness.
secretfan360 chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Omg this story was amazing! It brought me to tears. Bless your soul for writing it!
lilsis-3 chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Oh my god! That was so good! I don't even-I cant-what?
junpei.m chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Oh gosh, that was really good. T_T
Party-in-the-Kitchen chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
This story was absolutely fantastic and I am all teary now. Thank you so much for the amazing read! You are an amazing writer. Please, never stop.