Reviews for Enduring it
Atomic Works chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Great story, I think you wrote the characters really well. I plan on reading the sequel next.

And about English not being your first language I wouldn't worry about it too much. English is my first (and only) language and I still mess it up. That's why God made spell-check.

One thing I remember an old English teacher of mine telling me was that a sentence should not begin with the following words: "and" "but" "or".
I'm not sure if she was right or not since she was always a bitch to me. I still think she was just looking for any reason to give me a failing grade.

Regardless keep up the good writing.
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
So sad! *hugs Seifer a lot*

Loved the exchange with Irvine though!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Please make a sequel to this! That and I found quite a few mistakes, but I could never name them all on here without it not making any sense... Also, is it really a champagne flute? I always just thought it was called a glass...O.o Sorry for not being able to help more.
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love the way you portrait the characters. If you think of any more ideas for this story feel free to continue. I will be waiting here patiently to read more of this.
rikkukirst chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I loved this story! I think you captured Seifers character and frustration perfectly!

I never thought about a SeiferxZell pairing before but now I'm hooked, will you continue it perhaps in a sequel? I like how you left it, its like...could something happen? Really enjoyed reading this! .