Reviews for Agent Double O Daddy
Henri Jane chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Did you abandon this?! o.O That's awful! It's such a lovely story!
Henri
OtterBatch chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Come on these are such brilliant stories keep on writing, I really want to see the outcome! Best peace of fan fiction I've ever read!
obsessive360 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I do hope Autumn eventually finds a place for everyone in the "family". I love this one, however, McGee getting stabbed reminded me of a recent murder of a cop here where I live. The suspect had a blade hidden behind his necklace and had small hands. He wriggled out of the cuffs and stabbed the officer, whom my stepdad knew, and stole his car, which had an AK47 in it. No matter what, so far, I do love the story, though! Update soon!
razmend chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I like it...Keep posting cuz its pretty funny but sad...Maddison is so mean making her 10 year old kid choose between her mother and father. I hope Mmcgee is gonn abe okay!
Lea Rush chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I'm reveiwing. Wonderful story. Update, please, oh please, oh please, please, Update!
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
nice way of reminding us how protective Papa Gibbs is of his babies, especially his girls.
Elizabeth Slytherin III chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I love this story! Please update it soon. I am rather anxious to read the next chapter. Will we see anymore of Madison in the future though?
Kikilia14 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Very nice descriptions. I liked her mindset. :)

I would still like to know why her mom left though... maybe a later chapter?

Keep up the good work.
Bella Paige chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Wow it's been awhile
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
I frequently suffer from writer's block that's one of the many reasons I've given up writing in chapter order and simply write the scenes that come into my head then all I have to do is determine how they fit in the story and write connector chapters or passages to fit them together
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
"DiNozzo, David, what's going on?" the two agents turned as their intimidating boss walked up to them, customary coffee cup in hand. "Sarah dropped off Autumn a little bit ago-" "-and she seemed okay until McGee asked for motive-" "-we should have never taken her to see Interrogation-" "-she just ran out, headed straight to the bathroom-" "-I thought for sure she was about to puke or something-" "-she's crying, Gibbs, and I'm not good with crying little girls-" "Enough." Gibbs held up a hand to stop the babble of words. They both stopped and looked at him expectantly. He had dealt with crying girls before, right? After all, he had had a daughter. "Don't you two have work?" "Yes, of course, sorry boss." They both hurried back to their desks. Gibbs walked into the bathroom, not worrying about it being a ladies room, and headed towards the locked stall. "Autumn?" he asked quietly. "Are you okay?" Silence. "Autumn, if you ever want to leave that stall, you're going to have to talk to me." More silence. "Okay," Gibbs sighed, leaning comfortably against the door, "I guess I'll do the talking." He waited a moment to see if Autumn would speak up, but continued when he was met with more silence. "I know how it must've looked in there, with your dad putting on that act of being tough and intimidating to that woman. And I'm not going to lie to you, McGee is a great interrogator. He and DiNozzo have done some great good cop/bad cop performances." He paused again, but she stayed quiet. "You just have to remember, though, that it's not real. You know him; you know he's not like that. It's all different strategies to get the suspects to talk." The door to the bathroom opened suddenly, and Gibbs turned to give his Gibbs-Glare to whoever had interrupted them. It was Ziva. "McGee's been stabbed." - Crap! (about Tim's being stabbed and Gibbs being interrupted) When this latest crisis is over Gibbs or Tobias Fornell or Leon Vance IMO has to give Tim some lessons in how to talk to his little daughter.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
"Tony finally came back. He was scowling and holding a cup of coffee, while a large purplish bruise was taking shape on his cheekbone. "What happened?" Ziva asked, catching sight of it. "A fist, Ziva. A fist happened." Tony grumbled as he sat down at his desk, still unaware of Autumn's presence. "McSplitLip is escorting the owner of said fist to interrogation." "Is he okay?" "McGee? He's fine. His shirt and face are a little bloody from the lip, but he's okay now." - AW, poor Tim!

"Tony looked over at McGee's desk as Ziva pointedly glanced in that direction. "Oh, hey, it's the Mini McGee!" Autumn rolled her eyes. "Hi, Tony." Even though both of the agents were much older than her, they insisted that she call them Tony and Ziva. "Mr. DiNozzo is my father," Tony had joked, and Ziva said she had her reasons. And like everyone else, she just called Gibbs, Gibbs. "Hey, you want to come with us? Watch the action from Observation?" Tony asked. Autumn had heard about Observation from her dad. It was next to Interrogation, with a one-way mirror so that you could see the suspects but they couldn't see you. "Sure." Autumn said and hopped off of the chair. She followed Tony and Ziva through the halls until they reached two silver doors, one marked 'Interrogation 1' and the other marked 'Observation 1'. They entered Observation, a small, dark room, with a bunch of computers and recording devices against one wall and a large window on another. Autumn figured that this was the one-way mirror. Through the glass, she could see another room. This one was stark and bare except for a table and two chairs on either side of the stainless steel table. A strong-looking woman sat on the side facing the mirror. She had short, spiky brown hair with green tips. Her cold green eyes were endlessly scanning the room, searching for weaknesses or escape routes or something along those lines. Her gray sweatshirt was torn at one shoulder, revealing a white tee shirt beneath, and her blue jeans were scuffed and torn. There was a bit of blood on the sweatshirt, probably from McGee's split lip since this woman bore no signs of injury. Autumn jumped slightly as the door to Interrogation opened with a bang. A man strode in, walking like a prison warden who knows that he's in charge and there will be no uprisings while he's there. The man sat down with his back to the observers and opened a file. After a few minutes he spoke. "So, Miss…Johnson is it? Or do you prefer Mrs. King? Miss Dawson? Ms. Koppel? Mrs. Walton?" Autumn realized with a jolt that it was Timothy McGee, her own father, sitting there, talking coldly to this woman." - Oh yum! Pissed-off Tim equals hot Tim, as season 6's "Caged" proves, IMO.
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I love the way you have both Ziva and Tony concerned for Autumn in this chapter, but neither knows what to do. It's completely fitting that the one to finally take the reins of the situation was Gibbs.
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't stab McGee he's to awesome to be hurt!
starjems88 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Loved chapter 2 can't wait 2 read chapter 3 :)