Reviews for The Scenic Route
Malstygian chapter 1 . 4/2
Really REALLY good!
The BatThing chapter 8 . 2/25
I read this awhile ago on A03 but didn't realize it was here too. Such an awesome fic, one of the best out there. It's not the romance that pulled me in, it was the way you wrote and made things feel. Fucking amazing. Thanks again for this fiction!
Sans Pseudo chapter 1 . 1/7
How did i never review this masterpiece? Anyway, i read it a few years ago and I'd say it's by far the best fanfiction i've read on here. I don't read as much as I did before but i've always remembered what I read here because you brought up so much feels. I hope you keep on writing and making beautiful stories like this.
Orionn chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
Love this
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
I’m going to put this comment here, although I mean this for the entire fanfic as a whole. This is probably the best thing I’ve ever read as far as fan fiction goes! I absolutely LOVED this story, and I couldn’t put it down! I even found myself reading it during class because it was just so incredibly awesome!

If I’m being completely honest, after reading this fanfiction, I find other Style fanfics boring, and I always come back to this one and reread it. Style is my absolutely favorite ship, and I always find myself thinking of this story This fanfiction has completely changed how I see Style in a very, very good way, and I am absolutely in love!
spikesleaf chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I'm completely and utterly blown a-fucking-way. I've been reading fan fiction for longer than I care to admit, and at this point I feel as if I've seen it all, as if nothing could really affect me anymore. After reading your story, which is nothing short of brilliant, I realized how damn wrong I was.

Your story is beautiful. The characters are portrayed perfectly. The references to the show are amazing. The plot is unique and clever. I actually teared up during some of those Stan and Kyle moments; their adoration for each other is heart warming, yet their relationship isn't perfect, which makes it real and believable. And don't even get me started on the smut chapters. Holy jesus balls, that was heaven.

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for creating a wonderful story with beautiful relationships while staying true to the spirit of South Park. That's not an easy thing to do, but you make it look effortless.
UNKOWN PEACHES chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
THE UNIFORM- OMG LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE- I CANT-
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Okay goodnight I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. :)
sparklesthefairy chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
I've read this story about 4 times now, still love it each time. Thank you Hollycomb 3
lutecelabs chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
ive finally decided to review this masterpiece. i read this back in 2014 and its been my absolute fave for all of eternity ever since. i cant even begin to tell you how many times i reread this. its amazing from start to finish.

the south park and stankyle fandom is blesseddddd to have this fic and your writing. ive ventured to other pairings and fandoms since 2014 but i always feel dissatisified. im insatiable now bc no other pairing is as graced as style. you have such a variety of fics, and updated regularly/finished with superb writing, pacing, characterization, and a plethora of AUs that usually i might pass over but you do anything justice. you could probably do something as horrific as an everyone is cartman au and i would absolutely adore it with my heart and soul because ur the best i hope u kno that thank u
Dakota chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
I know this was published years back, but I'mma be real honest with you. In all my 7 years of reading fanfictions of ANY pairing, this was profoundly the most perfect. I had 0 complaints which never happens. And I'm emotional it's over. I never get emotional over fanfics. This was the BEST fanfiction I have ever read and I'm just so fucking happy I found it. You deserve a round of applause and a standing ovation. STUNNING!
Mekabella21 chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I'm so sad to see this end. I can't believe they are getting married. I'm all excited. Stan is so sweet with Kyle. Super cute.

Love your writing. The pace and build up was awesome. I hope you have more stories for me to read. I'm about to find out.
Mekabella21 chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
I don't mind this chapter being long at all. Plenty of lemons and fluff. This was a serious chapter though. Everything Kyle was telling Stan about his college career and possible career in football was true. Times are constantly changing but it doesn't hurt to be careful. I'm glad Kyle stopped fighting against fate and decided to give in. I am sure he will not regret it.
Mekabella21 chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
I did not see any of this coming. I got excited thinks my Stan and Kyle will finally have a moment and here comes Cartman *rolls eyes*

Kyle is being really stubborn. Stubborn to the point were he is not fully listening to what Stan is saying In My opinion. I don't blame Stan for taking the college that offer a signing bonus like I don't blame Kyle for taking the school that offered him a full ride.

Got 3 chapters left, let's see what happens.
Mekabella21 chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
Of course Kenny is dating Butters. They are good for each other. I never liked Butters parents. He is the sweetest kid and they treat him like shit. I'm glad he found an outlet in Kenny. I dislike they have to go out of the way to Butters but I am glad they are.