Reviews for The Scenic Route
honestly-itsjust-katie chapter 8 . 8/2
Oh my goodness
This was recommended to me and OH MY GOODNESS
I can't think of the words to describe how wonderful this was PLEASE PLEASE keep writing bless ur soul
Thusitha chapter 1 . 5/31
Fücking Hate this review story!keep it up!
Thusitha chapter 8 . 5/31
Lost the PW for Thukees ones my story far my Favourite South Park being "I Feel so".
Afraid to read "kyle in chains" fearing death from pure appreciate if you'd take a minute to summarise this 'all-so-famous'
Kyle in chains story and reply to you're clearly a wonderful style lover like me...than sickening kyman (barfs).
once Adore you're Sincere Style Fics!please keep it up!
Thank you.
(Not sure if all what I mentioned above got posted to the very last letter.wànk review system hahaha)
Thukee chapter 8 . 3/21
Smashing _
TwistedIrish chapter 8 . 1/4
Omg I don't even have words to describe how much I love this fix and because of this fic Bunny and Style fics are now my Favorite! I loved how realistic this fix was. I could actually see this happening in real life. Most fics I find are unrealistic and focus to much in the fantasy comedy of south park. But your fics AMAZING and I love it. Alright ima stop rambling now sorry lol.
DianaKeehl chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Omfg this fic is really amazing, I don't speak english like my native language, but even in these way I understand at all and it's- just- ¡Amazing, I alredy say!
Sorry for my short review, but I like I say, I don't speak english and I understand when I read, but... Write in english... No, I'm sure, I made like 100 grammatical mistakes (or in the verbs)
The point is, you deserve a review! This fic is now one of my favorites, you have so much talent.
Thanks for this amazing fic! I really enjoy read this.
Rosebug chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Oh my god, this might be my favorite fanfic ever. Not only was it absolutely adorable, but it also legitimately made me feel emotions other than "squeeeeee." Laughing, crying, freaking my roommate out by making strange dying bird noises-yeah, I felt pretty much every emotion worth feeling. Loved it.
nico420 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
This was AMAZING. I feel like I just embarked on an adventure. I love how it started and ended with graduation. The end made me so happy. I laughed at a lot of the dialogue. I really like the way you write Kenny and Ike (in all of your fanfics that include them). My favorite parts were Kyle and Cartman's interactions. Probably because they're my South Park OTP, but even in a non-romantic way, I like how they play off each other. I feel like I had more to say, but I can't remember right now.
Yuniz chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
This was easily the best South Park fic I've read in a while. Your writing was really good at letting me visualize what was going on, and I felt like I was there with them (as cheesy as that sounds). The rampant sex scenes didn't hurt either :)
Stingg chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
This was amazing and wonderful and heart breaking and I fell in love and you are amazing.
HappinessIsaWarmSociopath chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
I've read this fic a couple of times. I have to prepare myself every time I go to reread it because the feels are so fucking intense I become an emotional wreck for a couple of hours. This is heartbreaking, uplifting, and utterly perfect. A real gift. You should be so proud of this. I haven't read many stories that have had this much of an emotional impact. Every line is perfect, every little bit counts and contributes, and I can see all the effort it took to write this. Thank you.
notmclovin chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
I loved this! It was incredibly well written and paced very well. There was moments my heart literally hurt, and then there came the laughter. It was uncontrollable and definitely needed. I'm happy to see such great work and development. Honestly, you blew me away.

Thank you for such a wonderful story!
aevium chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Okay, I'm not usually that into reading South Park fics, but it's something that I've always come back to over many many years. Kind of a casual interest, because I love the show and I have a mad weakness for Stan and Kyle's friendship and the potential to turn it into something more in the form of fanfics, when they're all grown up of course. Best friends teetering into romance is one of my favourite things because it is SO emotionally powerful without feeling over the top or forced. It's just something that kind of is what it is: a crappy, emotionally draining situation.

I just want to tell you that with this brilliant fic, you've totally ensnared me back into thinking about these characters like, 24/7. xD And you also punched me in the face for ever thinking that shipping South Park characters together is wrong or weird, because you turned Stan and Kyle's friendship into some incredibly beautiful (and not just them, but they are my main SP ship) and it felt so real and god, it really just touched my heart. This whole fic had my heart feeling like it was gonna explode and I was on the verge of tears, damn, Kyle. Poor Kyle. Falling in love with your childhood best friend is so hazardous, but with Stan teasing him so much... you could just feel the tension and the emotional pain. And all of his insecurities... I just wanted to hug him, you know? Agh.

You also depicted the sex very, very well. I was impressed that the first time Stan penetrated, he didn't really move much before he came, so their first time wasn't this mindblowing experience where they both turned into sex gods. Too many fanfics fall into that trap, and it's just really not hot because it's not how sex is, especially for a first time between two best friends who have been wanting each other as long as they have in this fic. I also appreciate that it wasn't overly descriptive. You got to the point and I appreciate that as someone who finds long smut scenes incredibly redundant and boring, you know? Yours were quick but packed full of meaning and emotion where it counted.

You're writing is also brilliant and very "clean", if that makes sense. You wrote some very poignant lines. You also do incredible dialogue and use it smartly to depict emotion. Gah, I just really fell in love with this piece. The road trip, the "unrequited" love, the humour, the long-ass chapters that kept me at the edge of my seat all the way though... everything just hit all my sweet spots. That ending from chapter 6 slaughtered me, after all of that build up. .

Thank you very much for writing this! This was more than a fanfiction, this was an experience, and that makes it a true gem fic! :)
cocoadaze chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
*sob
You have no idea how happy i am that i found this fic. ITS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL. It has everything i love in it. The road trip fights & when Stan came to the dorm to find Kyle. And that ending is just so sweet. The chapters were long & i love it. I just want to read it again and again. BEAUTIFUL WRITING :_: Made my heart ache so many times. And gosh, makes me love my old otp again and again. These two are so beautiful together :_: And i'm so clad you didn't leave Cartman out of it. Cartman and his fucking annoying jokes and shit, made me laugh always.
All the chapters were beautiful and i really couldn't stop reading it.
I've been looking for a fic like this for a long time again. And i get it again why i love south park fics. They are just beautiful damn it. Thank you. Gonna go check your other fics now. :3
I'm still crying chapter 8 . 1/30/2014