Reviews for So Have You Read It?
Silimaira chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Urgh, I had about three hundred chapters of backlogged alerts to review this summer . . . and I'm happy to report that yours was the last - last for best, you know? - one!

Tee hee, Tsuta seems like a nice kid.

Meanwhile, Asaya beats up an S-ranked criminal. . . . ;)
Silimaira chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
"Necessary qualities of character?" I think "lack of character" is a better description. Thanks for the chapter! :)
tsohg-a-ma-i chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
This story you've got going never ceases to grab my attention. I really love it. It makes me think. I also needed to look up a couple of words you used. "Contrapposto," "zeitgeist," and "Tabula Rasa." I always find it strange when there's a word I don't know because my entire life, I've been applauded for my excellent vocabulary. Stories with words I don't know always stick with me. And it's pleasantly surprising because I usually never find these stories on xD Kudos to you.
tsohg-a-ma-i chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Hahaha :D It's funny how they keep referring to her her as a 'dead cow.' Funny, but awful!
Anyway, I really like this, and the style of the chapters not being in order makes it even better in my opinion. I really hope you write the rest of it, because it makes a great story!

I'm curious about what happened between Kisame and Asaya at some point to make her so terrified of him though...I really hope it's not what I think it is. DDx
Silimaira chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Ooh, an update! I have three things to say.
1: Would Itachi really use the Mangeky┼Ź on her? He can create powerful genjutsus without resorting to it, and using it hurts his eyesight. If I remember correctly.
2: You said "chakara" a few times.
3: Keep writing! You will make at least one person absurdly happy. :)
plastik cuffs chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Ahaha, finally got the time to read some fanfiction & I'm glad it was this. I have to say that once again you have a good OC on your hands. Her determination to run away not just once, but twice makes me like her spirit. Making fools of Itachi & Kisame brought a smile to my face, as did their frustration that went with it. I was legit smiling in the beginning when I was reading. By the catacombs, I was both curious about the innards of the cave & anxious for the character's attempts to escape. Your description is always so precise, but never stale.
The mangekyo moment was harsh, but still believable. As someone with a fear of drowning, I certainly got a bit tense imagining Asaya trapped in a box, slowly filling with water. *shudders* All in all, it was great and great inspiration :]
alicelouise'x chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Hahah escape plan rising! I could see the ''escapeee!'' signs in her eyes! Gorgeous, this is amazing. Well done!
TheOmegaMan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Excellent. Really good stuff. The little lime in there was fabulous.
JanieZ chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I really really love your story. Your writing style is great. There aren't many times that you get to read something like this :) Well, I really don't know where you will be going with this but I DO hope that you'll continue with this story. It'd be a shame to see this unfinished...

Please update again soon!
plastik cuffs chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I looked beyond the literal & found Itachi :)

Ookay, your writing is quite discriptive & I like that. When I read the title of this chapter, I thought "ooh, bunnies!" Then you got all symbolic on me. Lol Thanks, I appreciate a writer who can do that.

As for some sort of error, nothing jumped out at me. Though I did notice (add discription). Hm, my advice for that is to defamiliarize with what you're trying to describe. Great writing tool. Def, look it up.
alicelouise'x chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
N-no Itachi? Hehe, stil love it, was the dream about the rabbit some kind of Ayasme past?

Next chapter I'm waiting for :) Hopefully some Itachi in it! :)
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
i love it

tsuta and itachi amuse me and as for the book yo no se im almost asleep right now and yea

ill b back to read more:3
alicelouise'x chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hehe, I knew someone would find the bra. That made me giggle after biting hard on my finger because of the tension you gave me. No more actions between Asaya and Itachi?

And this was really gorgeous. Is this all you've got? No other meetings between Asaya and Itachi! Come on... There's got to be more scrolls that Asaya has to unlock!

:) This was really gorgeous, I love it!
ILoveItachi chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really like your story... Hope you'll continue this. It would be sad and such a waste to leave this with just one chapter...

Update soon, please!
plastik cuffs chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
A bra.

"The fuck...?"

LOL Loved the end to it, really.

& you're welcome. You really didn't need anything from me, cause clearly this had been in your head a while. The detail was great, I could see every scene the characters were in, & feel what they were.

Itachi was overall in-character, clearly confused and hesitant on how to react. Though we never see him in the manga in these sort of situations, his behavior was believable from what we can conclude. As for the OC, I can say that she did not annoy me one bit! Some serious accomplishment if you can make an OC who doesn't jump out at you as annoying, so you have to push yourself to read further ahead to find any redeemable qualities.

I'd so like to read beginning & end to this . So if you decide to, I'll be watching.