Reviews for Pokémon: Free and Heather's Adventures: Johto
pokestets23 chapter 83 . 3/22
Love this chapter. Wonderful job man. This gym battle was really well. Battles were short, but amazing. Awesome job once again!
M14R0 chapter 83 . 3/22
Yeah! I am so excited for the Silver Conference l. I wonder what old faces we will see.
wisdom-jewel chapter 83 . 3/21
Great chapter. I enjoyed that Heather was pushed hard enough by Splash. I do love how her Feraligatr loves and is very loyal to her. Even how he acts after the battles is very entertaining.

Good luck with the next chapter.
M14R0 chapter 82 . 2/20
Is this the start to another movie fic? I can see many possibilities for a move arc. Maybe Team Rocket have attacked Mt Silver and that's where Larvitar came from. She could be looking for help.
Erza1621 chapter 30 . 2/20
i love this story it's really funny!
pokestets23 chapter 82 . 2/16
I have a feeling that we will find out...:) haha.
wisdom-jewel chapter 82 . 2/16
Short but sweet. I do wonder where that Larvitar came from. Maybe we will never know. And it was quite surprising that the little guy beat Poliwag. I was hoping that Poliwag would win due to it being a water-type and all. But nothing is for certain.

Good luck with the new chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 81 . 1/26
YAY! I've been waiting for Chikorita to evolve!
M14R0 chapter 81 . 1/25
I am so looking forward to Heather and Splash's battle.
Draco55 chapter 81 . 1/20
It's not really important, but this chapter's Free's Pokemon was wrong. Onix and Poliwhirl were said to be with Professor Elm.
wisdom-jewel chapter 81 . 1/19
Pretty awesome chapter. I'm surprise to see Chikorita evolved to become Bayleef this chapter. I know she will evolve sooner or later but she does have good timing. I'm glad Free was able to show his brother on how much he has grown.

Good luck with the next chapter.
Draco55 chapter 80 . 1/9
Awww, is Ursaring really leaving?
M14R0 chapter 80 . 1/9
Aww...poor Free. I hope we get to see Teddi- erm, I mean Ursaring again.
pokestets23 chapter 80 . 1/8
Aww. I hope Ursaring will be back soon.
pokestets23 chapter 79 . 1/8
Great chapter. Love how simple these chapters are. I can't pull that off. Mine would be awful lol. I think that they should battle Clair just to give them some training. It'd be smart, but Falkner could give them a good training battle too.