Reviews for Pokémon: Free and Heather's Adventures: Johto
The Desert Dancer chapter 1 . 6/15
Type your review for this chapter here...
pokestets23 chapter 83 . 3/22/2014
Love this chapter. Wonderful job man. This gym battle was really well. Battles were short, but amazing. Awesome job once again!
MMJ.Rich chapter 83 . 3/22/2014
Yeah! I am so excited for the Silver Conference l. I wonder what old faces we will see.
wisdom-jewel chapter 83 . 3/21/2014
Great chapter. I enjoyed that Heather was pushed hard enough by Splash. I do love how her Feraligatr loves and is very loyal to her. Even how he acts after the battles is very entertaining.

Good luck with the next chapter.
MMJ.Rich chapter 82 . 2/20/2014
Is this the start to another movie fic? I can see many possibilities for a move arc. Maybe Team Rocket have attacked Mt Silver and that's where Larvitar came from. She could be looking for help.
Erza1621 chapter 30 . 2/20/2014
i love this story it's really funny!
pokestets23 chapter 82 . 2/16/2014
I have a feeling that we will find out...:) haha.
wisdom-jewel chapter 82 . 2/16/2014
Short but sweet. I do wonder where that Larvitar came from. Maybe we will never know. And it was quite surprising that the little guy beat Poliwag. I was hoping that Poliwag would win due to it being a water-type and all. But nothing is for certain.

Good luck with the new chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 81 . 1/26/2014
YAY! I've been waiting for Chikorita to evolve!
MMJ.Rich chapter 81 . 1/25/2014
I am so looking forward to Heather and Splash's battle.
Draco55 chapter 81 . 1/20/2014
It's not really important, but this chapter's Free's Pokemon was wrong. Onix and Poliwhirl were said to be with Professor Elm.
wisdom-jewel chapter 81 . 1/19/2014
Pretty awesome chapter. I'm surprise to see Chikorita evolved to become Bayleef this chapter. I know she will evolve sooner or later but she does have good timing. I'm glad Free was able to show his brother on how much he has grown.

Good luck with the next chapter.
Draco55 chapter 80 . 1/9/2014
Awww, is Ursaring really leaving?
MMJ.Rich chapter 80 . 1/9/2014
Aww...poor Free. I hope we get to see Teddi- erm, I mean Ursaring again.
pokestets23 chapter 80 . 1/8/2014
Aww. I hope Ursaring will be back soon.