Reviews for Pokémon: Free and Heather's Adventures: Johto
Wow. Awesome catch for Deka_
SalaMaster chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
Wow. Quilava has a lot of background. (:
SalaMaster chapter 24 . 1/12/2013
Interesting evos! So weird, yet cool LOLOL.
SalaMaster chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
That is interesing. I never saw that coming_
pokestets23 chapter 51 . 1/12/2013
Awesome chapter bro. I can sense an awesome battle between Chikorita and Totodile:)
wisdom-jewel chapter 51 . 1/11/2013
Let's hope not. Keeping up with all these trainers can be troublesome. Good chapter and I wonder if Heather's Totodile will evolve during the battle to get a power boost. I doubt it since Totodile might want to defeat Chikorita on its current level. In either case it would be a very interesting battle to watch.

Good luck with the next chapter and keep up with the awesome work.
SalaMaster chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Wow, Free is really strong. Awesome_ Chapter_
RainEpelt chapter 50 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait for Kanto! It's a personal favorite mine, but Sinnoh is a close second!

I would suggest putting the pokemon levels of the pokemon that actually do something in the chapter.

nice halfway point!
SalaMaster chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Awesome sauce dude and dudett. Rachael is very annoying and if she shows up again I might punch my computer;) Hahaha. So glad Heather won!
SalaMaster chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Scyther is about to battle! Heather better be ready!
SalaMaster chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Is someone going to capture a Slowpoke? How cute?! Team Rocket members are cowards. I hate them all.
pokestets23 chapter 50 . 1/6/2013
I love this story. It is fun:) Hahaha.
Good chap!
SalaMaster chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
OOOOH! An epic battle is about to happen. I can't wait to hit that next button and read_
SalaMaster chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Oh no. That poor Lapras:( I really thought someone was getting a Lapras. They better destrot Team Rocket at Slowpoke Well!
wisdom-jewel chapter 50 . 1/6/2013
I think that is a good idea to post the levels at the beginning. I know some people are too lazy to look at your profile. I do wonder if Free will see his rival, Spade, anytime soon. Of course he might be else where doing something with Abby.

The rivalries are okay but it can always be improved upon with writing and a good amount of thought. I do wonder about Lauren and why she did become part of Team Rocket. Is there a reason behind it and is it due to her rivalry with Heather? I guess I must wait until you post that chapter.

Of course I don't know what can be improved upon since the stories are doing well and are a good read. Sorry I can't think of anything, well longer chapters but that would mean longer waiting periods for the next chapter. So no I don't mind for short to medium length chapters. Well good luck with the next few chapters.
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »