Reviews for Pokémon: Free and Heather's Adventures: Johto
SalaMaster chapter 28 . 1/12/2013
Heather won_ Time for Free to kill it!
SalaMaster chapter 27 . 1/12/2013
Wow. Awesome catch for Deka_
SalaMaster chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
Wow. Quilava has a lot of background. (:
SalaMaster chapter 24 . 1/12/2013
Interesting evos! So weird, yet cool LOLOL.
SalaMaster chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
That is interesing. I never saw that coming_
pokestets23 chapter 51 . 1/12/2013
Awesome chapter bro. I can sense an awesome battle between Chikorita and Totodile:)
wisdom-jewel chapter 51 . 1/11/2013
Let's hope not. Keeping up with all these trainers can be troublesome. Good chapter and I wonder if Heather's Totodile will evolve during the battle to get a power boost. I doubt it since Totodile might want to defeat Chikorita on its current level. In either case it would be a very interesting battle to watch.

Good luck with the next chapter and keep up with the awesome work.
SalaMaster chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Wow, Free is really strong. Awesome_ Chapter_
RainEStar3 chapter 50 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait for Kanto! It's a personal favorite mine, but Sinnoh is a close second!

I would suggest putting the pokemon levels of the pokemon that actually do something in the chapter.

nice halfway point!
SalaMaster chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Awesome sauce dude and dudett. Rachael is very annoying and if she shows up again I might punch my computer;) Hahaha. So glad Heather won!
SalaMaster chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Scyther is about to battle! Heather better be ready!
SalaMaster chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Is someone going to capture a Slowpoke? How cute?! Team Rocket members are cowards. I hate them all.
pokestets23 chapter 50 . 1/6/2013
I love this story. It is fun:) Hahaha.
Good chap!
SalaMaster chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
OOOOH! An epic battle is about to happen. I can't wait to hit that next button and read_
SalaMaster chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Oh no. That poor Lapras:( I really thought someone was getting a Lapras. They better destrot Team Rocket at Slowpoke Well!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »