Reviews for Pokémon: Free and Heather's Adventures: Johto
wisdom-jewel chapter 33 . 6/2/2012
Heather has made two new friends. I'm surprise that a psychic beat a ghost. But again they are part poison so that's understandable. I want to see more
RainEpelt chapter 32 . 5/23/2012
Get Morty!
pokestets23 chapter 32 . 5/23/2012
Just noticed how mean Deka is. Wow. Haha! Free and Umbreon seem to be developing a powerful relationship:) Great update!
wisdom-jewel chapter 32 . 5/22/2012
When the referee said that Free won he said Newbark not Cherrygrove. Other than that great chapter and what are the moves of Grimer
pokestets23 chapter 31 . 4/28/2012
I'm glad to have this story back:)

Q1: Free is my hero.

Q2: Totodile is pretty boss:)

Q3: Favorite pokemon ever? I have to say Scizor:)
RainEpelt chapter 31 . 4/27/2012
1. Free. He never gives upon his pokemon.

2. Totodile

wisdom-jewel chapter 31 . 4/25/2012
I'm sure Deka can still scare Clover with his new Beedrill. I wonder how long till Free would use his new Heracross against Spade. And I'm amaze that both grass Pokemon made it through since grass are weak against bug type. I guess both Free and Deka are good trainers.

Q1) I like Heather so far.

Q2) Wooper and his derperness

Q3) It would be either Absol, Misdreavus or Cyndaquil.
Reptro chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
There isn't much to say about every individual chapter, but I'll say as much as possible to give you my opinion. I came upon this magnificent story through the recommendation of Pokestets. So we get to see the confidence of the two characters as they get ready for their adventures. I classify this chapter as one of those "getting free stuff and acting like Ash Ketchum" chapters. Even with the short start, there is just this original and unique vibe in your story created by Heather, Free...and French Toast. I can understand that in their excitement, the characters may not examine their surroundings much. You may have improved in the next 29 chapters, but my only problem is that there isn't enough description. Even a little sentence saying what the weather was like would better your works!

Overall, I have to say that I enjoyed this start. Now, here's my second reason for reading this: Can you read and review my story on ? It's a Pokemon Adventure/Mystery story set in the Kanto region called "Cloak and Dagger". I would really appreciate it.

zack143 chapter 30 . 1/31/2012
Great chapter :) update soon :D
zack143 chapter 24 . 1/31/2012
I agree with pokestets23 That's awesome that Free's eevee evolved into a Umbreon and that Clover's eevee evolved into a Espeon :)
zack143 chapter 23 . 1/31/2012
I'm still reading :) I must say this is a really really great story :D
zack143 chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
Hahaha that was a really good twist about Grimer and the egg :) Unreal eevees I wounder what they will evolve into :) cant't wait to find out! great chapter :)
zack143 chapter 21 . 1/31/2012