Reviews for Pokémon: Free and Heather's Adventures: Johto
wisdom-jewel chapter 80 . 1/8/2014
Ah, sweet reunion and bittersweet goodbye. It would be sad to see Teddiursa-now Ursaring-leaving the group but at times good things must go. Hopefully they would meet again.

Good luck with the next chapter.
MMJ.Rich chapter 79 . 1/7/2014
I always hated Battling Claire...I wish I had the choice Free and Heather had.
A1) The battle is surely going to be an interesting one.
A2) Please not Chikorita. I find it adorable that Chikorita and Feraligatr are 'in love's per say.
wisdom-jewel chapter 79 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter. I would like to see how the gym battles go down.

Free and Heather might do well against Falkner. But who knows, he may pull a fast one them.

I think Chikorita but I may be way off on this one.
WyldClaw chapter 79 . 1/6/2014
I think their change of plans sounds great
pokestets23 chapter 78 . 1/4/2014
Heather will beat Splash! Fai will destroy Koga
wisdom-jewel chapter 78 . 1/4/2014
Extremely well done with the cliffy.

Well I think Fai may win but it would be great if Free wins. I do want Free to win so show how much stronger he has gotten thanks to his journey.

And that is up for grabs.
pokestets23 chapter 77 . 12/25/2013
Wow. I think that was the quickest evolution I have ever seen come from you two. I loved it though. Certainly was not expecting it at all. Great chapter. I think Fai will whoop Koga.
wisdom-jewel chapter 77 . 12/24/2013
It seems that Feraligatr really cares about Heather.

1) I can see Heather challenging Clair while Free attempts to challage his own brother. Simply to show how much he has grown and to prove himself not only to Fai but himself.

2) No I haven't.

Good luck with the next chapter.
Draco55 chapter 76 . 12/23/2013
/If/? They only need Claire's... badge. O.k., point taken. Never mind.
wisdom-jewel chapter 76 . 12/23/2013
It is a good short chapter anyway. I wonder if they will find Croconaw and also where did he went to. Good luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 76 . 12/23/2013
I forsee something bad happening with the Silver Conference.
pokestets23 chapter 75 . 12/21/2013
I liked it, and I liked how Azul called Mamoswine's evolution as well.

Their teams seem to be a little underpowered at the moment, and I'm pumped that they are starting to evolve. I do like that they have stayed unevolved this long though.

Chapter was great as usual!
wisdom-jewel chapter 75 . 12/20/2013
Finally. It seems that Totodile was waiting for the right time.

I'm not sure but Chikorita may be the next one to evolves but it could easily be one of Clover's.

Good chapter and I was happy that Heather and Pryce both gave a great battle. I hope to see another chapter and good luck with it.
pokestets23 chapter 74 . 12/15/2013
I think Free. He seems a little more mature in battling. I can see Heather losing for some reason. Great chapter!
WyldClaw chapter 74 . 12/10/2013
Cooool!way to go free
I don't think Pryor is gonna go easy on heather
334 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »