Reviews for Pokémon: Free and Heather's Adventures: Johto
Sweet! Clover's bagon evolved
WyldClaw chapter 69 . 12/10/2013
Coool! Sneasel joined the gang
wisdom-jewel chapter 74 . 12/8/2013
Great chapter. I do enjoy reading it like all of the others.

1) Heather might have a slight problem with battling her grandfather.

2) I think Free but I won'd be surprise if Heather makes it farther. Free seems to be more like an 'everyman hero' type that makes it. And a slight determinator. However Free can be outmatch easily.

Good luck with the next chapter
Draco55 chapter 73 . 12/8/2013
Please let Heather catch that Gyarodos.
pokestets23 chapter 73 . 12/6/2013
Wow! I hope Reaching for Indigo gets some love soon. I miss that story! great chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Cool battle. It's even better how you used Spinarak. It's not a mostly used Pokemon.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Stealing? Red-haired Trainer. Reminds me of Pokemon Silver. I loved it. I probably should stop saying I "love it" because that's what scares women away.
wisdom-jewel chapter 73 . 12/4/2013
Now we know what happened to Azul. I'm sure he and the gang can stop Team Rocket for good this time around.

Good luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 72 . 12/2/2013
Azul! Hell yes! Hahaha.
pokestets23 chapter 71 . 12/2/2013
Awesome chapters. I'm glad they are gaining new team members.
pokestets23 chapter 70 . 12/2/2013
Awesome chapter. I think I made Anson didn't I? I couldn't remember.
pokestets23 chapter 69 . 12/2/2013
I love Sneasal. If my other stories don't work out I may write one like this. I forgot how much I loved this story lol.
pokestets23 chapter 68 . 12/2/2013
Freddy is a tard, easily lol. Deka cracks me up. We are the same person I swear haha!
pokestets23 chapter 67 . 12/2/2013
Seeing as I'm thinking of making a comeback, AZUL! That story is soo good!:) I'm going to catch up tonight and do some things for my own story. Pokestets may be back on FF!
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »