Reviews for Irreplaceable
Guest chapter 22 . 1/28/2014
i've been folllowing this story since 2012. it doesn't matter how long you take so long as you get it done. i'll review next time you update, i know i'm looking forward to it.
Swashbucklist chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
Hey, as long as it gets done, right? But I'm no one to talk, looking at the despicable hiatus on my Toonami fanfiction...

Anyway, it was starting to look like this chapter would be nothing more than watching the characters running, but that pregnant cliffhanger was epic. I hope you'll be able to finish it as soon as you like.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
My GOD this is amazing.
MR Nuke chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
YES! Finally!
Matthais Unidostres chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
I almost forgot about this story. I gotta say, you surprised me when you went all "Skyrim" on us. But you still were original, making a nice backstory for Delicraw and the Princesses. Glad to see Spike is gonna go all "Dovakin" on Delicraw's face.
dark protector chapter 21 . 5/16/2013
This is a great heart pounding story it must be finished at once or it will be 20% less cooler!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
Don't worry about the title, it gave me a good chuckle :D
Swashbucklist chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
It is freaking AWESOME to see a new chapter of this. I'll admit, I felt it wasn't as good as it could have been. The cast's emotional triumph over Delicraw's curse felt a little bit stilted, Twilight's mane appears to have burst into flame three different times during that fight, and there's a break in the middle of a paragraph somewhere in there. Sure hope that's not a result of any head injuries or anything.

Now as for the showdown that's definitely about to take place, I'm still hoping Delicraw finds a way to continue his crusade. He may be a villainous bastard, but in the context of his own dimension, which as you have it is a world of pain and viciousness, he can actually do good. Or so it appears.

Good to see you back. Here's hoping the end of this story won't be long in coming. But if it is, I don't mind waiting.
UncleFester84 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012

c3llar door chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
Salokin Semaj chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
Eheheheheheheh... Ooooh he's gonna get it. I'm going to LOVE that dragon fight. You should keep spike like that. All large. That'll be fun.
Swashbucklist chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
A friend of mine who relies on me to alert him when there are updates to this (even though he originally recommended it to me) was just as delighted as I was to see this chapter. I'll bet he was glad the big bad dragon got back to his own world, since there he isn't as much of a villain as he is in Equestria.

Toward the middle of that fight, when Celestia rushed over to an injured Twilight, your prose kinda went on autopilot, moving mechanically from one moment to the next. Other than that one short lapse, everything here feels publish-worthy, definitely up to the high standards held by this fandom's fanfiction.

You are completely forgiven of being an absolute cunt. By me, anyway, since I'm kinda guilty of the same thing with my Toonami fanfiction. I anticipate seeing what happens in the next chapter, although you left a pretty strong indications of what. Also looking forward to those multiple endings! There was a fanfic in which Twilight found Spike in the basement after he hung himself. Now THAT one could have used multiple endings!
Zervziel chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
I kept saying WTF most of this chapter. Twilight and Spike suddenly going beserk and attacking everyone. Celestia and Luna are talking about killing Spike to save Twilight and angst about it accordingly and all this on top of a several month hiatus? That's alot to drop on your readers on top of such a wait.
LiumD chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
Was worth the wait.
c3llar door chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
You updated! IT'S A MIRACLE!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »