Reviews for Library Needs
Heyharrypotter chapter 1 . 9/19
It's a nice story
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I like the concept, –but the grammar, spelling, and word-tense issues, made it a little difficult to get through, and to really understand what was actually going on in a couple of place's. This is in no way meant to to be an insult! Please understand! This is merely constructive criticism, in the idea of encouraging improvements to someone who I think has some distinctive merits. Anyways, thank you for sharing, —Cheers!;-)
Fleiur chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Hot AF!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
All I saw was my OTP. In the library. And they bone. I couldn't click in fast enough! Thank you for sharing!
Parturia chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
really, im in the middle of class while reading this and omf THAT WAS REALLY HOT and WELL-WRITTEN holy shit.

And i cant log in to my account bc classes hahaha :)
Indsxty95 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
So funny time... Dracoo!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Intense!
horny boy 23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
fucking a girl in the library is always she should have given him a blow job like my girl did me then fucked me in 3 different positions. Good thing the library was empty!
Accio Libros chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really liked it :)
HalfBloodPrincess509 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Haha. Amazing. anyway, ur writing rox. I love the

Head girl head boy thing.
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
well written
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
DAMN! once again, amazing and magnificently sexy and hot!
Petite Love chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this is great. love the head boy/head girl thing. I don't think i can ever get tired of it. It would've been hilarious if someone walked in on them though.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was great!
Draconian Scribe chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Yeah, the Head Boy/Head Girl thing is abused quite often amongst aspiring authors these days (how's that for alliteration? XD), but that's because it's HOT! Okay, top three things I liked:

1) Creeper Draco. Seriously, this wouldn't be the first time he's stalked Hermione in the library. He did it in canon too. That's where he got all of his murder plots from. No joke. But you can't blame the poor boy for wanting to kill people when he sees her giggling with Potty and the Weasel and afflicting him with those tortuous hard-ons... All of that frustration's gotta go somewhere ;)

2) Draco ripping her clothes off and getting lectured about it. Such a neanderthal XD

3) Once again, your last line is the best: "...they both fell asleep together, in an embrace that could only be seen in that room." I know that you meant this to be a fluffy one-shot, but this garnished the piece with a slightly poignant feel that left me with a bittersweet ache in my heart. It was a heartbreakingly beautiful line that just made my chest swell with both longing and joy - just like being in love :)

I look forward to the next delicious piece you've got planned. Once again, thank you so much for the lovely dedication! I don't know if I can top the tongue-fucking, but I'll try my best ;) DRAMIONE FTW!