Reviews for Cause and Effect
Osmodious chapter 8 . 4/25
Wow. I am not an emotional person, but that ending had me bawling my eyes out. I won't go into detail so as not to ruin it for new readers, but it was a great ending to a great story. I've enjoyed all of your stories but perhaps this one the most...the only way it could be better is if it had been s longer 'ride', but really it doesn't need to be. Thanks for posting it!
CoquetteKitten chapter 8 . 4/13
Dammit, now I need to go read everything you’ve ever written. I loved how you dropped us into the middle of the story, then answered some questions while adding more. The pacing was great as well. Bravo!
vampdreams chapter 8 . 10/3/2017
Oh this was lovely
I loved the twist with Luna
Great one _
neweldi chapter 8 . 9/20/2017
Thanks, I like it :-)
W Arcturus Black chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
Loved the story especially the last chapter. Thanks for writing.
Lonewolf2293 chapter 8 . 2/6/2017
lol Awesome story it was an excellent read...I enjoy any Harry x Hermione story over Harry x Ginny.
AnacDian chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
:-)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Hermonie was worse to Ron then he ever was to her
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
The reason harry side with Ron becouse hermonie was wrong the rat thing she was a bitch. The levendor she was worse she attack him with birds she stop talking to him. She was wrong
Victory in Chains chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
A beautiful story.

The loose end of the two potions is a bit annoying, but a fine example of literary art.

From a technical perspective, I noticed no errors of grammar, punctuation, or spelling.

An excellent story as well as a beautiful one. I have a minor grievance with the time travel elements; they feel slightly superfluous.

Overal: O for Outstanding
katmom chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
Wow...simply stunning. Thank you so for sharing with us. Truly lovely
Kathie
The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
A tremendous bad wonderful story. Than you for sharing it with me.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
An interesting bit of Molly's optioning history. I've seen similar in some other fiction, but this is a different slant. Well done.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
I like your stories a great deal and this is no exception. I also like time travel stories and this is so convoluted that it's a joy.

Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Sorry but Ron was right hermonie was fighting. With Harry over a book. She stop talking to Ron after she attack him.