Reviews for Cause and Effect
vampdreams chapter 8 . 10/3
Oh this was lovely
I loved the twist with Luna
Great one _
neweldi chapter 8 . 9/20
Thanks, I like it :-)
W Arcturus Black chapter 8 . 5/2
Loved the story especially the last chapter. Thanks for writing.
Lonewolf2293 chapter 8 . 2/6
lol Awesome story it was an excellent read...I enjoy any Harry x Hermione story over Harry x Ginny.
AnacDian chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
:-)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Hermonie was worse to Ron then he ever was to her
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
The reason harry side with Ron becouse hermonie was wrong the rat thing she was a bitch. The levendor she was worse she attack him with birds she stop talking to him. She was wrong
Victory in Chains chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
A beautiful story.

The loose end of the two potions is a bit annoying, but a fine example of literary art.

From a technical perspective, I noticed no errors of grammar, punctuation, or spelling.

An excellent story as well as a beautiful one. I have a minor grievance with the time travel elements; they feel slightly superfluous.

Overal: O for Outstanding
katmom chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
Wow...simply stunning. Thank you so for sharing with us. Truly lovely
Kathie
The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
A tremendous bad wonderful story. Than you for sharing it with me.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
An interesting bit of Molly's optioning history. I've seen similar in some other fiction, but this is a different slant. Well done.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
I like your stories a great deal and this is no exception. I also like time travel stories and this is so convoluted that it's a joy.

Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Sorry but Ron was right hermonie was fighting. With Harry over a book. She stop talking to Ron after she attack him.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
Why doesn't Luna want to tell that Dumbledore approved of the love potion? If nothing else, it would correct some impressions about him. After all he did, Harry should trash Dumbledore's reputation, resurrect him, and then kill him slowly. At the very least, he should not name a poor child Albus Severus.
Dumbledore contributed to Riddle becoming Voldemort, it is likely he allowed or arranged for Snape to hear the prophecy, he is the cause for most of Harry's suffering, and he did it giving the impression he had Harry's best interest at heart. He probably rationalized it to himself with the Greater Good, but it is well to remember that phrase was invented by the Dark Lord Grindelwald. Voldemort at least was honest with his intentions towards Harry, and he only wanted him to have a quick, painless death.

As for Snape, for all we know he died happy, knowing that the last Potter would walk willingly to his death.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Damn! U made me very much emotional!