Reviews for Cause and Effect
Kittencat3 chapter 3 . 3/1
Ferret-induced bufocide, indeed. You're a heck of a writer. (grins)
melkun chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Great story!
I've a doubt?
what were Luna's cousin potions?
I thing that Ginnys was amortensia, but Hermiones is a mistery to me.
rani bharadwaj chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Beautiful ending especially the reference to Harry and Hermione patronus forms..and the Jane and marshal story...you portray Ginny as much sensible than the one that we find in the books..
Ron Wraith chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Only just come across this story of yours. Finished reading it a wee while ago.

Congratulations I think that it was / is a really good story. Very enjoyable.

Thanks for writing good stuff like this
Starfox5 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
A touching, funny and romantic story with just the right touch of magical tragedy. Well done.
Runecutter chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I like the tender and sensitive hand of Luna steering things so the least amount of hurt and emotional pain is caused and the most effect for the pairings to be born could be gained... even with Ginny and Collin she did just right.
At several moments it got pretty confusing, but overall the plot and all its elements resolve wonderfully and make up a great story. Including all those little things like Harry's Teddy Tonks hommage hairstyle ;)
Ultimately i could have done without the epilogue and the included story of the two starcrossed lovers dying in the line of duty, while this made a nice vignette of its own and could have been a really big part of the story if included from the beginning in this vein, it felt as if it did nothing for the story when it finally got uncovered and only took from it to insert its own theory in addition to all the other stuff already happening. Suddenly it was all to release the suffering of those restless souls? Meh, i liked the "they're just perfect for each other" idea better before they were just the second chance for the right thing happening. (And what's up with JAMES having the very same stag, but Lily having no Otter but a Doe?)

Oh and am I the only one who immediately had to think of Sailor moon when the beer cork necklace binding was mentioned the first time? :D A bit like those heart-chains Sailor V often throws around, isn#t it? :D Would fit the theme too... Pretty Soldier Luna L. fighting for the true Love to get justice and a future in the face of vile villains trying to steal it. *sigh* ;) I think i start to understand WHY i like all the Luna bits so much. Association-gasm
starboy454 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
excellent ending . to know that jane and james where most likely reborn as harry and Hermione and to get a new chance at life at loving each other again
noylj chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Please, unless you totally re-write Ron, don't stick Luna with him.
I STILL think that Harry needs both Hermy and Luna
Josh20 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Loved reading this fic. I wish the canon was half as good as this!
Drifter950 chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
I really like this one. I think it is one those considered very special. It almost demands that it be placed in my Favorite story list.

Actually, it does demand it, and there it will be.

Thank you for posting it for us to read.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Muirnin chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This chapter is dated on my Wedding date ... *LOL* I love it
keichan2 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Nice ending!

But you didn’t tell us what was the last potion Luna gave Hermione…

Planing this story must have been difficult ;-)

Thanks for sharing!
Musichowler chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Ok, that ending made me cry! I actually teared up! That happens so rarely, Im really impressed. Thank you for posting such a wonderful story. I feel like I should be waxing poetic over how sweet it is.
For the technical stuff, great job. Well written and edited. Only one or two typeos that I noticed throughout the entire thing, which is quite impressive.
Now back to the story...well, I really liked it. Wonderful job. Thank you.
Alybethed chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Beautiful :')
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
good read...Luna with all seeing & all knowing ;)