Reviews for Cause and Effect
katmom chapter 8 . 8/20
Wow...simply stunning. Thank you so for sharing with us. Truly lovely
Kathie
The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 8/2
A tremendous bad wonderful story. Than you for sharing it with me.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 8/2
An interesting bit of Molly's optioning history. I've seen similar in some other fiction, but this is a different slant. Well done.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 8/2
I like your stories a great deal and this is no exception. I also like time travel stories and this is so convoluted that it's a joy.

TGM
Sorry but Ron was right hermonie was fighting. With Harry over a book. She stop talking to Ron after she attack him.
Why doesn't Luna want to tell that Dumbledore approved of the love potion? If nothing else, it would correct some impressions about him. After all he did, Harry should trash Dumbledore's reputation, resurrect him, and then kill him slowly. At the very least, he should not name a poor child Albus Severus.
Dumbledore contributed to Riddle becoming Voldemort, it is likely he allowed or arranged for Snape to hear the prophecy, he is the cause for most of Harry's suffering, and he did it giving the impression he had Harry's best interest at heart. He probably rationalized it to himself with the Greater Good, but it is well to remember that phrase was invented by the Dark Lord Grindelwald. Voldemort at least was honest with his intentions towards Harry, and he only wanted him to have a quick, painless death.

As for Snape, for all we know he died happy, knowing that the last Potter would walk willingly to his death.
Damn! U made me very much emotional!
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
Very nice story. :)
texan-muggle chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
I've read this story several times and have it in my C2, but for whatever reason have never pointed this out..."inferni" should be "Inferi"...
NhaTrang chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Ferret-induced bufocide, indeed. You're a heck of a writer. (grins)
melkun chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Great story!
I've a doubt?
what were Luna's cousin potions?
I thing that Ginnys was amortensia, but Hermiones is a mistery to me.
rani bharadwaj chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Beautiful ending especially the reference to Harry and Hermione patronus forms..and the Jane and marshal story...you portray Ginny as much sensible than the one that we find in the books..
Ron Wraith chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Only just come across this story of yours. Finished reading it a wee while ago.

Congratulations I think that it was / is a really good story. Very enjoyable.

Thanks for writing good stuff like this
Starfox5 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
A touching, funny and romantic story with just the right touch of magical tragedy. Well done.
Runecutter chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I like the tender and sensitive hand of Luna steering things so the least amount of hurt and emotional pain is caused and the most effect for the pairings to be born could be gained... even with Ginny and Collin she did just right.
At several moments it got pretty confusing, but overall the plot and all its elements resolve wonderfully and make up a great story. Including all those little things like Harry's Teddy Tonks hommage hairstyle ;)
Ultimately i could have done without the epilogue and the included story of the two starcrossed lovers dying in the line of duty, while this made a nice vignette of its own and could have been a really big part of the story if included from the beginning in this vein, it felt as if it did nothing for the story when it finally got uncovered and only took from it to insert its own theory in addition to all the other stuff already happening. Suddenly it was all to release the suffering of those restless souls? Meh, i liked the "they're just perfect for each other" idea better before they were just the second chance for the right thing happening. (And what's up with JAMES having the very same stag, but Lily having no Otter but a Doe?)

Oh and am I the only one who immediately had to think of Sailor moon when the beer cork necklace binding was mentioned the first time? :D A bit like those heart-chains Sailor V often throws around, isn#t it? :D Would fit the theme too... Pretty Soldier Luna L. fighting for the true Love to get justice and a future in the face of vile villains trying to steal it. *sigh* ;) I think i start to understand WHY i like all the Luna bits so much. Association-gasm