Reviews for I'm Saying Goodbye to Him
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
awwwww
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Hahaha, these parts were very funny, especially because they got in the middle of climatic moments to ease out the feeling:

"[...]

"Hold that thought," she said, pressing a finger to his lips to keep him from speaking.

He blinked at her, brows furrow. "Ya fuckin' kiddin' me?" he mumbled.

She pinched her fingers around his lips to keep them closed and stared at him seriously. "Noah, really, please…" When she was sure he wouldn't pick up where he left off, she released him and walked backwards toward the door. "I just—I need five minutes," she told him apologetically.

He threw his hands up. "I'm pouring my heart out right now and you need a bathroom break?"

[...]"

"[...]

"But we didn't, we don't, so… So maybe it's gonna be really hard and maybe I won't always be, like, nice about it, but… But if you love Puck, I think you should be with him and I won't—I mean, I'll try not to get in the way…"

"Thank you, Finn, I—" Her brows furrowed. "Wait, how could you possibly have known that I was talking about Noah?"

He laughed. "Rachel, I know Puck, and… And I've seen the way he looks at you."

[...]"

Oh, and that part when Rachel almost put her hands on the trash can full of tissues from a "Pucksturbation" was very comical XD.
nitefang chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh, THANK GOD Puck didn't walk into the middle of Rachel's call and be like, "Fuck this shit! I'm not gonna tell you I fuckin love you so you can interrupt me and call Frankenteen! Hell no!" and then storm out so the fic could get all angsty and then my blood pressure would go through the roof and shit... Definitely loved the way it went though. :D
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
So... I have this thing right now called a tremendous attack of fucking insomnia because I'm going on a roadtrip with my best friend in a week and my brain has decided that it would be a good idea to not let me sleep like, at all, for the rest of the week... so, anyway, your stories have proved a wonderful excuse to stay up until hours where I'm just waiting for my alarm clock to ring... And I just wanted to tell you, that you have this amazing writing style. Your characters are always, always, always believable, and although you do have this set of recurring phrases you don't write the same all the time - which is great... so anyway... you have some seriously awesome shit there...

Want a piece of advice? (That although you probably shouldn't be taking from me, but ... ) You should really try to publish something because you would be like the next Stephen King or JK Rowling or Cornelia Funke... or something more like Norah Roberts considering your usually topic choice.. but anyway, I can seriously imagine you (or not you because I don't know you) making it big sometime in the near future. So... good luck I guess and meanwhile I'll keep pushing off sleep reading your marvelous stories 03
Paceismyhero chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Your interaction with Puck and Rachel is just awesome. I particularly loved the beginning (his incredulous attitude was spot on and then the line about him brooding ... LOL!). But then I loved the middle and the end, too, so what am I talking about? Great job!
Sweetbriar chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Both of them are kind of crazy. I loved that about this little story. Despite the strangeness of that particular action, I think both of them are very much in character and I enjoyed the way this piece flowed.

Great job!
Mariiie-Mars chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love it, good job. xoxo
the joker and the queen chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
"My body does most of my talking."

"Your hand's going to do much of the listening if you don't return to to the point."

Probably the best Puckleberry exchange I've heard in a while ;)
pucca chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
this was just too cute3 im never gonna get tired of your stories of em!
Emowyen chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Loved your story! Such a Rachel thing to want to make sure to be moved on from Finn before starting with Puck. Very cute story!
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awwwww...very sweet Puckleberry:)) ...thanks!
Charli808 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Seriously adorable! Loved Rachel's speech to Finn and Noah's response to it. So cute! I loved it- as I seem to love every one of your Puckleberry fics. :)
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love me some Puckelberry! Awesome just freaking awesome!
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wonderful as usual. I am in awe of your writing. You capture the characters perfectly. I even liked Finn in this one! Anyway, great story.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 6/10/2011