Reviews for What on Earth?
King nerd chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
PLEASE don't stop writing this. I love it and it is my favorite fanfiction on the whole site! Not many people read the Dark is Rising and this is amazing!
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
I really enjoyed this. I don't know if I can fully take over the story, but I think I could write a chapter? If I do, and I find some way to send it to you, will you put it up here? Thanks.

Ailavyn Siniyash
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Well, that's too bad. I was enjoying it too. I would adopt this, but with the schedule I currently have as well as the problems you have encountered about getting you hands on the book as well, I don't think it would be wise. However, if someone does end up adopting this, would you be so kind as to let the rest of us know so that we can enjoy it too?
PHYONIX RIZES chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
thanks for all the is the first story i have honered with alerts and favorites.
PHYONIX RIZES chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
hey phyonix rizes here i have an account now though im not really sure how to use all the bells and wissles. i was thinking that even if u posted once a month for half a chapter i would still read this. i dont feel comfterbul fully adopting it but i am willing to help in other compasities. ie. bounce ideas reread, etc. heck id even do ur chores if it got u to write. lol anyway still reading -phyonix
Snowpaw chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Hmm.. So I found your story! Haven't read it... I just like looking at the A/N, funnier since I actually know you. :)

See you at school!

~Snowi
Rianna Hunter chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Nice story, I like the style.

Poor Will
phyonix rizes chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
thanks for posting some of the story! i want to get an account but feel that i should write a story first i have a lot of stories in my head but it is hard for me to get them on to paper. i blame my auspurgers disorder for that! so someday ill get an account. i will contune to read this sory too i love to read it. now that im out of school and working i have more free time. i was thinking and wondering this stroy always makes me make up endings in my head i know the qualty would decline if i was to adopt it but i would relish the chalange. i would have to get an account to do that and i wouldnt get an account other wise but if u think i may be a worthy adopte of this story pleaser let me know by email () i would also like to keep u part of this story if i adopt it in an advisorary compasitity at the least to bounce ideas off of and to tell me if i get somthing completly off. let me know. what ever u decide as always ur fathful reader phyonix rizes
kerryfri chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
That was a lot shorter than I expected, but it made for a nice interlude of sorts (you probably could have gone for another scene or two, but the ending of the chapter does work).

And can I say that I've never gotten a shout-out before? Super awesome! Sorry I didn't have much to say, but that really is all that comes to mind. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading more.

kerryfri
kerryfri chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I've never read a "characters read the book" fic before. I'm starting to think I was missing out. What is your original work is enjoyable, and I definitely love Will's moments of exasperation (?) with his family. It would be nice if there was even more of the moments outside of the reading.

It'd be nice if you updated soon, but I understand that school and life can be busy. And now for my obligatory comment on grammar: it was good, which is always a pleasant surprise.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this.

kerryfri
phyonix rizes chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
merry christmas i wish to appoligize again for my unfounded accuzations and beg u to update. i had a dream where u updated and when i woke up and realized it had not happend i almost cried. fathfully checking your story daily phyonix
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Haha, if your best frind's fiance is Procrastination, and he/it? is cheating on her with you, then I must be married to his clone! Well, well, we might just be related. Invite me to the wedding would you? :) Now, on to the review!

O.K. I'm confused now, where exactly in the series does this happen? I mean didn't the Lady come back at the end of the first book? Oh, wait, oops! Sorry, momentary amnesia. I forgot it was temporary. Well, anyway, I would still like to know where it is. This is really interesting and I can't wait for the next update.
yapook chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I love your story! I'm glad some one still likes TDiR. The only problem I have is that Will seems too angry about everything. Oh please dont do any pairings!
Phyonix Rizes chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
im sorry that i jumped to conclusions. i may steel some procastnatin time too. i was also wondering if you are going to have the stanton family realize that bran in the pendragon and show their reactions? that would be cool later in the book. again many appoligies for my hasty judgement. -phyonix
prettyfaceandelectricsoul chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
I got the joke. I thought it was hilarious: I procrastinate too. I'm also a hypocrite, so I'm going to ask for, please, a real update soon.