Reviews for Distractions
BRILLIANT! Truely, Brilliant. So much Love, So much Passion! You're Artistic, Rythmic Flow and Beautiful Play-On-Words truely does emphasize the love between Sakura and Naruto! I applaud you, sir, I applaud you.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
bwahaha! entertaining , great job :)
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Favorited a long time again but never reviewed.

God I loved this. I liked how Naruto first kissed her after removing it and how she went into shock at what he did and he innocently did as much as he could before he'd get in trouble and expect her to clobber him as usual. And then things got hot and more steamy from then on once she regained her senses.
CherryTree chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Not sure if I've reviewed this before I got an account? Maybe in 2011...

Anyway!

Oh my glob, it's so hot it's burning me through the computer! Kinky ;). I like how you didn't just write it like Sakura was just some sex-crazed maniac. Everyone seems to write Sakura like she's a complete slut, not to mention how she's paired with EVERYONE. But before I start ranting, I like how you didn't make her as if all she wanted to do was get into Naruto's pants just because he took his shirt off. Good job making it more realistic!

Naruto's innocence for that little while is funny too. In this story it's actually very entertaining, which is something I strive to find: slight humor between all the hot and heavy stuff to lighten the mood a smidge.

This was my first lemon, so thank you for an interesting experience those two years ago! I'm happy I found yours instead of a poorly written one.

I'm pretty sure I've reviewed with my account on Stand Alone, but just in case I didn't I want to say you did a wonderful job on that as well.

Bye before this gets any longer!
D chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
awesome! :) great story :)
iamkoi chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is by far my favorite M Fic. The descriptive detail, the beginning, rise, climax, and conclusion was marvelous. It was sweet and raunchy and just incredibly attractive to me. Not many can pull off writing sex scenes, but you did an amazing job. Great spelling and grammar and you had a very nice story structure. Very cohesive and well put together.

Overall I give this story 5/5 stars.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Great story! Some authors can't write both action and intimate scenes well, but you can! This story should get more reviews, that's just my opinion.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Damn Naruto is so cute!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I got to say that was quite a story. It had just the right amount of dirtiness. Don't be shy to get kinky with your thoughs with these one-shots.
Divine Fury chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I usually don't like Naruto pairings, with nearly anyone. But it's stories like this, when I read them, I go, "Alright, search bar, Naruto, first character, Naruto Uzumaki, second character, Sakura Haruno, and... the journey begins." People who write as well as you make me love pairings I haven't even begun to like before. You're amazing, keep up what you're doing.
YuukiChanLove chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I Loooooooooooooooove it 3
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
absolutely loved it
Love-yourself chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hey there! I just wanted to tell you that I REALLy enjoyed this one-shot! For 3 reasons. (1) You really kept the characters...well...in character! I don't really like OOC fics and you captured the innocence of both Naruto and Sakura while still making it a delicious citrusy treat! (2) I like that you actually had a preamble to the 'action'. I read a lot of romance and I find that the best stories have a slow burn building up to the smut. Obviously it's harder to do that in a one-shot but I think you transitioned beautifully. And (3) I was at the hair salon for over 2 hours today waiting for my highlights to pop and this story helped get me through a good chunk of the waiting so thank you for posting this little nugget! xoxo L-Y
Cade117 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very awesome, it's always great to read naruto getting what he's always wanted in a way he didn't expect. Very nice work.
rockingsardine chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Another great story. I love your writing style :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »