Reviews for Slipping
Actually, one of the ways the First Civilization had attempted to prevent their destruction involved time travel; Minerva had discovered that time is influenced by numbers and equations, but traveling into the past was far too dangerous (as the past is already set). Instead, while the others began their next plan, she began looking to the future, hence the Vault.
Sairal chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
So cool, I love Ezio's impressions of of Desmonds' world.
Will you be writting a second part? I hope so
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
-I'll admit, I found this hard to follow. Granted, that's kind of the point, and the blending between Altair/Ezio/Desmond was a technique I'd usually criticize in other fics (changing of POV), but here, there was no central POV. Which was, of course the point. Confusing, but I guess it's meant to be. Good, but it's hard for me to get into the details as to why.

-Looking at your author's notes, I'm inclined to believe that Minerva was speaking to Ezio in the present. While Juno, as I recall, spoke while Desmond was doing acrobatics and what not, her interaction with Ezio was far more direct, and seemed to imply that when she was gone, she'd effectively be the last of Those Who Came Before to leave Earth (which works further IMO, given the ammount of time that passes between each interaction).
The Layman chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hmm, that's a very interesting theory Miss Sphinx. As another AC fan I too am eager for answers, and probably won't get and REM sleep until Revelations comes out.

(p.s. I know Ezio's cool and all, but Altair will always hold a special place in my heart for being the first. Who are you; Ezio or Altair?)