Reviews for a different world with Michael Jackson and freddie
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
HEY! I WARNED YOU! THATS IT I'M GONNA TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL JUST LIKE I DID TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO TRIED TO DO SOMETHING BAD TO ME! BUT I KILLED THE HOMELESS BOY. HAHAHAHA! and leave the person who said "michael jackson is not gay" and that person is right! HE...IS...NOT...GAY! YOU SILLY BITCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
FUCK YOU! YOU MOTHER FUCKER I WISH YOU WERE DEAD AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU GETTING KILLED BY GHOSTFACE OR GETTING KILLED BY A CRIMINAL! YOU LITTE PRICK! YOU BITCH! YOU PYSCO! GO TO HELL AND MAY GOD HAVE NO MERCY ON YOUR SOUL! I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF MICHAEL JACKSON AND I KNOW THAT HE IS NOT GAY! I WISH YOU WOULD DIE AND GO TO HELL BEACAUSE I'M GONNA RIP YOUR GUTS AND INTESETINE AND YOUR HEART WITH A SHARP KNIFE AND I'M GONNA RIP YOUR SKIN OFF!
WingMercury chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Well I liked that, it was sweet :) and you made a great Roger, I loved him :D
amabigfanyesam chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
i loved it awsome you can see michael any way you wish it all fiction no matter who agree or not i like this keep on ir
Charlie chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
It's not bad, but it does need some work. I see grammatical errors and the story isn't running smoothly. The set up also needs work. Maybe a beta would be good.
michellemarylovesyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Sorry dude I just thought since this one kid wrote about it I d just give it a shot so thats why plus im new to this kinda thing read dangerous and youll like mines better plus you dont even know michael jackson like that you didnt know what he did so lay off. Id like to see stories and see if your any the only asshole to comment on here
something chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I cant believe you portrayed michael as some gay guy, he is not gay. Also you should quit writing, or brush up on it I mean cause this is pathetic. Story moves too fast and there's no emotion. Honestly, try agaiin