Reviews for Mr Brightside
SHOLA chapter 1 . 7/16
HW THAT IS SO CUTE
kittycatz255 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Ok so I hope this dosent sound rude BUT PLZ KEEP ON READING!
So I rlly rlly rlly hate jemily but I rlly like the story line...I believe that if two ppl break up they can still be friends this prove its cuz I want my vrush to ask me out but at the same time no becuz I dont wanna ruin our friendship buy maybe we can still be friends after HE HAS TO ASK ME OUT FIRST! But I rlly liked it!...thx for reading!
sarah merchnt chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
u r such an amazing writr...n dis is d most prfct jemily os...pl do write more on jemily...i sooooo lovee dis couple...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
U SHOULD CONTUNIE THIS STORY!
selena chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute! emily an jayden back together. that is so nice i luv it. a ring 2 gosh not a engajment ring a together forever ring until they get married sound a little chezzy but emily dosen cared and loved him. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
Emilyjayden101 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Its awesome story! Its so cute, romatic, and sweet. I love the Jayden jealous parts. It really reflexs the show too. How Mike thinks he loves Emily, but he really doesn't. I can tell Jayden and Emily will end up together! :D
Check Out Libba The Amazing chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awww. I loved the jealous Jayden parts they were hilarious. Great story!
This is My Second Account chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Cuteness. I like being a Memily and Jemily. It makes me like this story and others! :) Anyway, really good. Luv the comment by Antonio, "I thought we'd see pigs fly and a monkey to be our president for that to happen." Lol.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aw...how sweet! I luved it...I luv your stories. :D . We are each other's fans...Lol. And, if u want, you can use Lily. You know, Mike's girl in my stories? If u want! :D
corahaale chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OMG girlie! This was soooooo good! I loved when they finally got back together! You are such a great writer, keep it up! :D
Yellowgirllove16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
YES! YOU ROCK GUESS WHAT I'M SOOOO GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO THIS!