Reviews for It's All Good Fun, Love
Emari-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Heeheeheehee, this is really perfect.
SarianaJ chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
mindblown
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Yay fun must go on... it was differently wasn't it?
Gwyn Paige chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS
IF YOU DON'T MAKE A SEQUEL I WILL BE VERY, VERY UPSET
PLEASE
Yes So Maybe No chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
continue! CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE PLEEEEAAAASSSE!
Hanbun no Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh dear. Now it all makes sense why Sherlock gets to drive instead of John XD

I actually didn't see how you were going to include other characters in Good Omens to have counterparts in Sherlock! Nice one! :)
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
While this isn't my headcanon now, it is awfully close to it, seeing as I came to the conclusion both capitalise 'fall' in a somewhat intimidating fashion and that Sherlock really looks as if he has wings when he's running about in that coat.

So er, thank you for anticipating such a thought and writing this. (Although I am not terribly fond of how neatly Adam tied up all the ends. Which also leaves me wondering what's happened with Anathema? Is she involved somehow? Or is she staying out of the way, because she can see they're all crazy?)
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
... and then when Moriarty arrives on the scene... O.O
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was bloody BRILLIANT! Would there be any more, by chance? Something involving Sherlock and John's cases, perhaps? I'd love to get your...particular perspective on the Hounds of Baskerville.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
…this is now my headcanon. IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

Very nice job writing in the style of Good Omens! Characterisations are just perfect! All-around fantastic! Please excuse the abuse of exclamation marks!
Seablue Eyes chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
OMFG LOVE THIS! These universes were just *meant* to collide!

I lovelovelove how you wrote the Metatron and Beelzebub, it was so funny! And you got Crowley and Aziraphale's characters bang on too, Crowley was so adorable.

Can we have a second chapter plz? Will love you forever :)
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
...AWESOME. Completely awesome. COMPLETELY, I tell you.
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Omg.

I want this to happen SO BAD, you have no idea. Loved it a lot, author!
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2011