Reviews for Happiness and Laughter
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 1/26
I read and favorited this story when I was younger, and liked it for its themes and your skills. However, on a whim, I chose to reread knowing I has loved it before and wow. Younger me definitely missed the adult themes you wrote here and just wow, knowing that I've fallen for your story again. Your writing is superb. Kudos for your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Woah... This is really good!
Slinky Supreme chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
The slow descent into induced madness...and yet I think I enjoyed this too much

I liked how both were commutating to this and the ending just topped the story with a cherry.

I enjoyed reading this greatly.
Hanhula chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
...And this is why drugs are bad. Great story!
AzeriPumkin chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
O_O I thought I reviewed here already. I forgot my review and what I said...

Great job, though~!
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Not lying? I thought (momentarily) at the beginning, that it was some for of smut. But then I realized you wouldn't do that, and it was some insane, druggie, high.

Artie, you don't mess with Al! For shame, man. BC

But.. wait.. I thought Canada was the one in the first panel.. is that why America laughs like that..? O ...O

Ah.. I'm starting to see that he's not at all all right, is he..? No one's there, obviously.. but Kiku.. always putting up with the insanity.. poor guy..

VENE.. MEDICATION.. O nO

So Mattie was the one that entered on druggie Al.. ah.. that..

That's not happy, is it..? He's acting so strange.. ; ;

Al.. no..

Gah..

Canada! You saved Artie! Even though he was being a right twat.. :'\

Ah.. Al.. gah.. :[

And now Mattie's catching your madness.. gah.. but Al's still crazier.. a creeper..? D:

Gah..

It was good story, really, truly! The writing was.. IC, to say the least. I feel like this is a more Amerida situation than any other, man.. I don't think they died, but they seemed like they did..

Gah, you DO love dark stuff, don't you? I wonder if this fit your fancy, because it seemed to just.. gah.. it's good! No worries! I just don't think I should read things like these in my state of mine. And it's not just good because you did it, I swear! There are many reasons this story is awesome.. ah.. I just.. word loss? D

Quite a pointless review, but all in the hopes that you stay awesome. (less than 3 times Trinfinity)
distiellover chapter 1 . 6/10/2011