Reviews for Happiness and Laughter
Slinky Supreme chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
The slow descent into induced madness...and yet I think I enjoyed this too much

I liked how both were commutating to this and the ending just topped the story with a cherry.

I enjoyed reading this greatly.
Hanhula chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
...And this is why drugs are bad. Great story!
AzeriPumkin chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
O_O I thought I reviewed here already. I forgot my review and what I said...

Great job, though~!
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Not lying? I thought (momentarily) at the beginning, that it was some for of smut. But then I realized you wouldn't do that, and it was some insane, druggie, high.

Artie, you don't mess with Al! For shame, man. BC

But.. wait.. I thought Canada was the one in the first panel.. is that why America laughs like that..? O ...O

Ah.. I'm starting to see that he's not at all all right, is he..? No one's there, obviously.. but Kiku.. always putting up with the insanity.. poor guy..

VENE.. MEDICATION.. O nO

So Mattie was the one that entered on druggie Al.. ah.. that..

That's not happy, is it..? He's acting so strange.. ; ;

Al.. no..

Gah..

Canada! You saved Artie! Even though he was being a right twat.. :'\

Ah.. Al.. gah.. :[

And now Mattie's catching your madness.. gah.. but Al's still crazier.. a creeper..? D:

Gah..

It was good story, really, truly! The writing was.. IC, to say the least. I feel like this is a more Amerida situation than any other, man.. I don't think they died, but they seemed like they did..

Gah, you DO love dark stuff, don't you? I wonder if this fit your fancy, because it seemed to just.. gah.. it's good! No worries! I just don't think I should read things like these in my state of mine. And it's not just good because you did it, I swear! There are many reasons this story is awesome.. ah.. I just.. word loss? D

Quite a pointless review, but all in the hopes that you stay awesome. (less than 3 times Trinfinity)
distiellover chapter 1 . 6/10/2011