Reviews for Anxious
wow!
Jj chapter 20 . 2/14
Great
ashish123 chapter 31 . 11/9/2020
This is a great story. The way you ended the story was just phenomenal. The emotional journey of the characters was jut perfect. The characters of Ron and Hermione were sensational and you did a great job by keeping them as true as possible. The stress and anxiety of Hermione felt really real and I loved how Ron played his part in helping her. Simply sensational story.
Thanks for the wonderful story. Really glad I found this story. Wishing you all the happiness and prosperity in your life.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2020
Discovered this story after re-reading some of the books. OBSESSED! You are totally keeping me hooked and I can’t get enough.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/7/2020
I can’t believe it over:(((
alissia chapter 24 . 6/26/2020
awww this is so sad.
Hermione banks chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
I have read this story about ten times. I absolutely love it
isy chapter 10 . 6/15/2020
i love this chapter so much
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2020
I loved this chapter. I would love it if when Hermione went to bring her parents memories back it went exactly like this. Absolutely amazing chapter and it really captures how much Hermione needs Ron.
Hermione Banks chapter 6 . 4/5/2020
it was awesome like lol and I loved all the little lovey-dovey the way from the first chapter this was brilliant. I haven't finished this series yet, but I'm sure the rest will be amazing
KookyComics chapter 17 . 2/12/2020
As I read the ending, my only thought was "Pigwidgen turned into a human"
Guest chapter 31 . 2/11/2020
So well written! I read the whole thing in 2 days because it was so hard to put down. There was a perfect combination of touchy feely material as well as action. Of all the “after deathly hallows” content I’ve read, this one seems the most fitting and realistic. Bravo.
IEatPickles chapter 13 . 2/9/2020
Roses are red, Violets are blue, I thought Voldamort was ugly, but then I saw you.
JK.