Reviews for Anxious
Bob chapter 30 . 7/29
I have more anxiety than a normal person,but I don't think it's bad enough to where I need to see a therapist really started when I was in 3rd grade to where I became physically ill.I went to see the school therapist and I think it helped it toned it down a lot.
Awesome story!Hermione suffering from anxiety does sound like something that would happen after the series ends.
Perfect ! Loved it !
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 4/6
amazing writing! i love how you write ron and don't make him a clown. You make ron adorable :)
Im so obsessed with your way of telling the story it was perfect, just the way I imagined it to be, ron and hermione were perfect together and you told the story so good that it should have been in a movie.
Thank you for your efforts i really enjoyed reading this story especially thatim a big fan of ronmione
Wow! I've enjoyed reading this. U wrote a fantastic fanfic! I would love to this fanfic on the screen! Lol. Ur an excellent writer. I loved how you brought awareness to anxiety. I struggle with it myself, so I really can relate. Oh I must say I loved the lemonade between Ron and Hermione! seriously ur an awesome writer!
I didn't want to leave a review at first but I finished reading about 3 days ago and I still can't get this off my mind.

I just have to say thank you to the author for writing this. This fanfic is my most favorite when it comes to the ronmione ship. It brought out so many emotions from me and I honestly thought they stayed in character (and in instances that they do, there is always a reason behind it). I really enjoyed reading this (and I can never show how much I enjoyed it; these are times when words just aren't enough) and believe it when I say that it will be a long time before I'm able to put this fanfic out of my mind.

I might even consider rereading it. 3
Once again thank you, for creating such wonderful work. This and the wonderful author who created this saved me. I wouldn't dwell on details of what I liked and disliked in this work nor how this saved me. Just thank you, thank you so much. :)

I hope fanfics like this keep coming; keep writing!
Romionejoshleen chapter 31 . 2/7
I started reading this story about two weeks ago, and I just have to say it is wonderful! I couldn't put it down it was so good! Also, I really think that you are an amazing writer!
This story amazed me on so many levels. I have been coping with anxiety myself for about 2 years now, but I guess I'm better than I was when it all began. I'm on medication, a pretty big dose but it's okay, it's not addictive or anything. Just reading this, especially the chapters from Hermione's pov, really got to me because I could literally understand eveything you described her feeling and doing and I could see myself in the character you've built out of Hermione. And I realize now that there are loads of other people who understand what's going on inside my head, I'm not the only one to be acting strange for reasons that seem unreasonable to people who don't go through anxiety as an everyday struggle. This story is absolutely incredible and I'm so glad I got to read it. Never stop writing, you talented girl!
twinningbigtime chapter 31 . 11/10/2015
I loved the idea of this story - especially following more of a Hermione tale. I will also say I really want more! Like really really really wish you didn't end here! Now I'm off to read another tale lol! Thank you ;)
Coyote Laughing Softly chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I've been super busy, but I at least wanted to review one chapter to start with.

Okay, the funny thing is, I had actually read this before! Somehow I didn't have the search set to completed fics only, I became engrossed, and then devastated, when I realized there would be no ending. So once I came back to read it this time, I was even MORE excited! I really loved the idea behind this, and the way you portrayed Hermione's anxiety was absolutely perfect. It's not over the top, and she can easily lie to herself and think she can get it under control . Ron is adorable here, and you can't help but want to cuddle him!
Annie chapter 31 . 9/15/2015
I read this until the end. I loved it
RonmioneForevs chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
That was dry...ish sex. AMAZING!
ShePotter chapter 31 . 8/18/2015
Wow, what an ending. Great writing, you always leave us wanting more. I hope Hermione really gets control of her problem and makes a great life with Ron. Well, we kind of know she does;)))). You write them all so well. I really feel like your writing is a contentious of the books. Thanks for writing.
LillyMay77 chapter 31 . 8/17/2015
Fantastic end to the story! Love it! Thank you so much for coming back and finishing the story! I love your writing!
wandaa chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
Just thank you. It was everything. Been there from the begining so yes thank you... for writing & sharing.