Reviews for Anxious
twinningbigtime chapter 31 . 11/10
I loved the idea of this story - especially following more of a Hermione tale. I will also say I really want more! Like really really really wish you didn't end here! Now I'm off to read another tale lol! Thank you ;)
Coyote Laughing Softly chapter 1 . 9/15
I've been super busy, but I at least wanted to review one chapter to start with.

Okay, the funny thing is, I had actually read this before! Somehow I didn't have the search set to completed fics only, I became engrossed, and then devastated, when I realized there would be no ending. So once I came back to read it this time, I was even MORE excited! I really loved the idea behind this, and the way you portrayed Hermione's anxiety was absolutely perfect. It's not over the top, and she can easily lie to herself and think she can get it under control . Ron is adorable here, and you can't help but want to cuddle him!
Annie chapter 31 . 9/15
I read this until the end. I loved it
RonmioneForevs chapter 4 . 8/29
That was dry...ish sex. AMAZING!
ShePotter chapter 31 . 8/18
Wow, what an ending. Great writing, you always leave us wanting more. I hope Hermione really gets control of her problem and makes a great life with Ron. Well, we kind of know she does;)))). You write them all so well. I really feel like your writing is a contentious of the books. Thanks for writing.
LillyMay77 chapter 31 . 8/17
Fantastic end to the story! Love it! Thank you so much for coming back and finishing the story! I love your writing!
wandaa chapter 31 . 8/16
Just thank you. It was everything. Been there from the begining so yes thank you... for writing & sharing.
nirdoodle chapter 31 . 8/14
What an amazing end to a great story. This chapter was filled with everything that make me love these two and their friendship with Harry too. I love that you do not pretend that everything is magically fixed and okay. It is their love for each other and their individual strengths that will keep them going and able to deal with whatever life will throw at them. Ron and Hermione still get angry, are still insecure, still are afraid, make obnoxious jokes and love each other and their world fiercely. Thank you for finishing this great story.
tabitoo chapter 31 . 8/14
Great story. Thanks so much for writing it.
RustKnight chapter 22 . 8/13
Been binging this on my phone for the past few days whenever I have free time. I must say this is certainly an exciting sequence of events.

Great job with that! Really has me looking forward to the next chance I can continue reading.
moozga chapter 31 . 8/13
Thank you for this story! It was dramatic, but also comforting, and most important at all - very true!
heronlove chapter 31 . 8/12
Oh what a great journey that was. It was a great rollercoaster ride an emotional adventure that I loved to ride. I loved the highs and lows all the twist and turns. In your next fic I want to see a super powerful Ron and Hermione. Read you later
QueenoftheBall chapter 3 . 8/12
LOVE IT SO MUCH! Keep on keepin on
ArumaR chapter 31 . 8/11
I loved it, loved it, loved it! Oh, I have so many feelings and things I want to say to you, I hardly know how to do it. This chapter is nothing short of perfection. Hermione's growing into herself again, and defining a new standard of normalcy. Ron's wonderfully clever and funny, he certainly came to save the day, this, this is the Ron I fell in love with from the start. He's sweet, understanding and childish in the best way. Plus he got really hot! Let's not forget his poetry! Oh, and the "you're so in love with me" I swooned, I sighed, I laughed and got a little dizzy with the way my emotions got a taste of bittersweet, spicy and umami-ness of the chapter. Harry leading them enthusiastically into their next adventure rounds things up fantastically. You're brilliant. Can't thank you enough for writing this story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
holly1492 chapter 31 . 8/11

Brilliant! OMG - I'm so thrilled for you that you finished this. What an amazing feeling that must be!

Thank you for a wonderful read. I'm going to circle back to the beginning and re-read the whole thing so I can give you a better review - the kind you really deserve! More soon ...