Reviews for Anxious
moozga chapter 29 . 3/14
I love this story, hope that you will continue it...
maryam chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
Omg I'm so hooked! But whrres the rest why did u end it here? :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I love this fanfic! So good!
susieQ41 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Ignore that crap. Update when you can. I'll still be reading! ;)
Anon chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
I really wish you would just admit you've abandoned your stories. I hate waiting for an author who has simply given up! At least leave an authors note or so something!
ShePotter chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
I know it's been awhile, but I hope you come back & finish this. It is a good story & as you said it needs to end sweet? Thanks
LACR chapter 29 . 5/28/2013
I just finished this story. I don't know how I missed it but noticed you mention it on your tumblr and then started reading it. It is wonderful and I'm excited to see what happens next.
Ronfanatic67 chapter 29 . 5/17/2013
Waiting for the next! Please do update soon or I might have to track you down and then- well,you can fill it with the worst case you would really understand my plight! Love ,Ronfanatic67
xosnowangel chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
wow i absolutely loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/13/2013
Pleaaaase, come back and finish this story. I have read it twice since the time you have last updated, i love it and want to see what happens. It is literally the best romione story i have read and i love the way you have portrayed and developed the characters! Ill be waiting for any sign of a new chapter...
anxiousfan chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I am just happy that you kept them you had them dead,i would have been dead from my own anxiety :)
Nicole Williams chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
When will this be updated. It's an amazing story!
yeahrupert chapter 29 . 4/8/2013
i freaking love you haha im a bit mental. Anyway, I just like to say that i love your version of Ron. :) Do guys like him still exist? Keep up the good work and I promise to stay tuned! Hihi
I'm always mad at him chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
"I know you're scared now, but I also know your heart, Hermione. It is the same as mine: big enough to break, but it holds strong for the ones we love. We do whatever it takes…" There has been some amazing writing in this story but that statement was just absolutely perfect. I really love the way you've developed the relationship between Molly and Hermione.
chelsieevans22 chapter 29 . 2/7/2013