Reviews for The First Sleepover
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
NOOOOO! there has to be more! pretty please!
a'-'a chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Q-'-
err chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
nice plot, but don't you know how to use POVs and such? -_-
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
this needs more chapters,more chapters,more chapters pppppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee! but other then that I like the story I like the part when loki was on the phone with his so called cousin and he wanted mayura 2 tell his cousin about her feelings 4 him but he only did that probally 2 get her 2 go 2 bed,and the "no" face she was making and put her arms in a cross as 2 say "no don't im begging you don't say anything" look really got me rotfl.
Agent Valkyrie chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Loving the story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Good nine chapters.
TakeMeWithYou29 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
wait was he in kid form in this one?
Kameo1 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Whaaaa! Not a cool cliffhanger! Aw man now I have to wait! Okay awesome writing and good characterization of everyone:) keep it up
readingchick45 chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Loving it . It's awesome.
Shiori Kudo chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Me: Here comes trouble. On a different note: *sings* Mayura and Loki sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes-
Loki: *interrupts* Stop that. Or else.
Me: Spoil sport! *sighs* Ok, fine, I'll stop. But you'd better confess to Mayura by the end of this fic.
Perry123 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I'd have a bone to pick with the gods if my mother died after praying day after day to a god I did not know existed, and never came to help me... :'(

So far wonderful job by the way, I can only imagine the story getting better as the chapters grow! :3
Thanks for writing this! *hugs*
Raining Daylight chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
Please don't leave me hanging. Update soon!
Perry123 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Mayura: T.T
Loki: O.O -.-; ...Crap!
Raining Daylight chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Awesome! I wonder what mayura will ask about. Please update soon.
sticy17 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
update soon please.. cant wait the to read the next chapter